Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much (1119 Views)

TRYING TOO HAD?? Kourtney Kardashian Shares Another Nud3 Photo / Madonna Is Now A Billionaire! / MADONNA Is So Vein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by adetoru(f): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2010
And I especially hate the way she dances.
Re: Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by MissyB1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
''Trying too much'', in what sense?
Re: Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by Outstrip(f): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2010
I agree
Re: Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by Atila1(f): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2010
Dats right!
Re: Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by spikedcylinder: 4:54am On Jul 05, 2010
Ok then, I will kill you.
Re: Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by MikeOG(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
Dat lady needs 2 act her age, afta all she is in her 50s
Re: Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by Kunbee: 12:42am On Jul 06, 2010
I am not a murderer
Re: Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by anitabest(f): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
oooooooooooooo modoooona.
Re: Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by kehneah: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2010
nawa 4 u o poster,i tire 4 your kind of person.whta wrong with trying to keep fit and stay in tune with time.now because she dances and tries not to look 50,u want to start nailing her??c'mon,abeg free the girl jo
Re: Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2010
She can't dance. . .she just wan show how much she fit open her legs. lipsrsealed
Re: Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by adetoru(f): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2010
kehneah:

nawa 4 u o poster,i tire 4 your kind of person.whta wrong with trying to keep fit and stay in tune with time.now because she dances and tries not to look 50,u want to start nailing her??c'mon,abeg free the girl jo
Vanessa Williams doesn't have to push out her groin to stay in tune with time no have to be half naked yet the woman still looks young for her age.And I'm not saying she shouldn't dance but not that one move she does by thrusting her pelvis,it doesn't look dignified.
Re: Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by browncocos(f): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2010
adetoru:

Vanessa Williams doesn't have to push out her groin to stay in tune with time no have to be half unclothed yet the woman still looks young for her age.And I'm not saying she shouldn't dance but not that one move she does by thrusting her pelvis,it doesn't look dignified.

totally agree

and she should go easy on the gyming already!
Re: Kill Me If You Want,madonna Is Trying Too Much by iice(f): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2010
adetoru:

Vanessa Williams doesn't have to push out her groin to stay in tune with time no have to be half unclothed yet the woman still looks young for her age.And I'm not saying she shouldn't dance but not that one move she does by thrusting her pelvis,it doesn't look dignified.

Erhhh but Madonna has always been that way since she was young. Just Vanessa Williams has always been herself undecided

Anyhoo. . .i enjoyed her gyrating on the 'confessions on the dance floor' album cheesy

(1) (Reply)

5 Facts Of Sam Loco-efe's Death / ................. / David Beckham Shows Off His Latest Victoria Tattoo And Its On His Right Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.