Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money! (643 Views)

Court Convicts Evans, Two Others Of Kidnapping Businessman, Donatus Duru / Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money! by Adona02(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2018
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

Yesterday being 14 sep 2018 ibrahim Abdullahi known as <ibsondwaplord> posted my name here on nairaland that i scammed him.
The fact is that i did not scammed him but i was being scammed of his money.

ibrahim Abdullahi, contacted me that he wants to buy paypal funds, i posted if on facebook and OTEDOLA OLALEKEN inboxed me that he has for sale, thou this was nt the first transaction i have made with him.

we agreed on the rate for the transactions and i gave him the paypal email ibrahim gave to me.

after like 5mins OTEDOLA OLALEKEN asked me to confirm if i have seen the funds. i also told ibrahim to confirm too, Becuse i was just like a middle man to the transactions. Although Ibrahim has already paid me before my Client sent out the funds to him.

IBRAHIM CONFIRMED THE FUNDS AND THIER WAS NO OTHER ISSUES.

LATER THE NEXT DAY
Ibrahim called me that PAYPAL HELD THE FUNDS BECUASE THEY THINK THAT THE FUNDS WAS NOT SENT BY THE ACCOUNT OWNER WHICH IS (AN UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION!)

i called OTEDOLA and complained so bitterly about it, He promised me he will do something about it.
for over 1week he keeps promissing me he will rectify the issue.

Otedola Olalekan sent over $1,150 PayPal funds to my client and PayPal held the funds.

When my client called PayPal they told him that the sender should call them before they will release this funds to my client.

All this while I have been begging Otedola Olaleken to call PayPal and ask them to release funds, he kept on telling me that “PayPal robot said they will call him back”

This is the highest lie I have ever experienced

I paid Otedola over 370k since 5months ago but he has refused to call PayPal and authorise them to release the PayPal funds for my client.

Otedola filtered my massages on Facebook, he blocked my number from calling him, he is even threatening me that if I tag him in any post that he will block me!.

Please Bosses in the house can u all call him out here and ask him why his behavior is now strange!.

This is OTEDOLA OLALEKEN phone number 08132343897

this is OTEDOLA OLALEKEN ACCOUNT NUMBER And this is the account number i paid to

GT BANK

Onyeniyi olulade

in case OTEDOLA OLALEKAN opens another facebook account to scam innocent souls.

his real name is Onyeniyi olulade.[i][/i]
i know very soon he will deactivate is facebook account!

Re: Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2018
If you no you are. Not a scam.. why do you block.. me.. on your whatsup.... undecided undecided
Re: Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money! by ibsondwaplord(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
If you no you are. Not a scam.. why do you block.. me.. on your whatsup.... undecided undecided

This guy is a bloody scammer!!
Re: Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money! by andyanders: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2018
Go to his bank and make a report for his arrest.
Re: Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money! by Hoodbilonia: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2018
dats y i run btc only
remitano only
hahahahahas
me wey person run away with my 5000$
i don give up since 5months ago
an indian scammed me
i for don run ogume for am make he poof
but na.i aint that hesrtless
5k dollars go finish within 3,monthz
den he goes poor,broke and sells all his property
dumbos everywhr
Re: Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money! by Fhowe: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2018
report him to efcc him go do well
Re: Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money! by SaintSmart50(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
[quote author=Hoodbilonia post=71414532]dats y i run btc only
remitano only

Hmm! Good to know. Is there any more sure ones to trade in apart from Btc&Remitano. I need more secured ones pls.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why I Killed My Mum And Slept With Her Corpse / I Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers Last Year – Married Man Boasts / AAUA Undergraduate Save Final Year Student From Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.