Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Your Dreams Are Valid Your Excuses Are Not . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Dreams Are Valid Your Excuses Are Not . (253 Views)

Yes, Your Wildest Dreams Are Possible But You Have To Know This First / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / Various Excuses Every Software QA Tester Must Stop Giving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Dreams Are Valid Your Excuses Are Not . by TheBossAnnie(f): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2018
Your dreams are valid your excuses are not. Do read to the end and if you find value in it do tag someone who needs to validate his or her dreams

Get inspired by Hafsat Jumare success story�

I Graduated from Faculty of Medicine ABU Zaria about 8 years ago. I must tell you? The only thing I did with all my heart those days was study, every other thing in my life never worked. I sold wrappers, kitchen stuff, hijabs, etc. So many businesses I started failed because I was lazy... I had PhD in laziness which I did not care � . To me, nothing was worth the stress.

I had no ambition or real goals but I had a huge weakness of wanting to please my dad because though he was not rich he gave me and my siblings the best. He had no car but bought me a car from 100 level because he did not want me to bike. I later found out that he saved up to buy a car for himself but sacrificed it for me. So many people told him I was spoilt and was going to disappoint him. I was told point blank and I want to bless those people today because I started telling myself that I was not going to be a failure or disappoint my dad.

After I got married, my husband gave me 200k to start poultry business, I had broilers and turkey, and after 4 weeks the poultry burnt down due to NEPA spark, I cried my eyes out and felt like nothing was going my way. My dad was retiring that year, with my good results and school enjoyment, I was going to fail him.

The fact that I stay in a small town (Kontagora, Niger State) with no jobs didn’t help matters. The teaching interview I went for offered 10k to teach chemistry and biology with a salary review after 3 years plus a million rules... I ran

One night I couldn't sleep and I cried and woke my husband up. I said look at me, I have nothing to show by this time of my life. Who will take care of my parents? He asked us to pray and 2 days later a friend who lived in the UK sent me a picture of Giordani cream asking if I knew where she could get it. I hissed because how can someone in Abuja ask me in a village that question.

Out of curiosity I googled and came across so many ads. I called the contact on the ad and also started researching the company and checking out the company outside Nigeria. My father’s friend residing in Sweden confirmed to us that the company was a big deal in Europe.

I took the bold step and started the journey. I knew nothing about network marketing when I started this beautiful profession. Today, I can boldly say that I enjoy financial freedom and have enjoyed personal development.
Through my company, I've travelled to about 8 countries for FREE.

The journey wasn’t easy; I earned 6500 in my 1st month and so many people laughed at me, discouraged me and asked me to stop.

But when I travelled 5hrs to attend a training at Abuja and saw the success story of a woman doing the business in Spain... how she built schools, houses, etc... I saw myself doing all that for my dad and I must tell you I went crazy

My 2nd month I got 82k; 3rd month... 183k and that was the beginning of good things for me and many others. Fast forward to today, as a Diamond Director, my earnings run into 7-figures monthly!

My advice to anyone reading this is that your past experience doesn’t matter. As long as you are determined to succeed you will.

To participate in our tonight mega seminar on whatsapp
Send a message to 09054761853 and indicate your intentions.

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Market To Hit 80$ Trillion In 15 Years Billionaire Tim Draper / The Power Of Recommendations / **Free** Graphic Design Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.