Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

For Boys Like Me Who Are Writers By John Chizoba Vincent - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For Boys Like Me Who Are Writers By John Chizoba Vincent (286 Views)

Writing Is Not For Little Children By John Chizoba Vincent / They Are Vixens Not Sex Objects By John Chizoba Vincent / For Boys Like Me Who Have No Father By John Chizoba Vincent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Boys Like Me Who Are Writers By John Chizoba Vincent by SynCityNg: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Get rejected by publishers and magazines, feel the rejections and bounce back.Get abused but never relent on it. Let them squeeze your manuscripts for once and throw it in a waste can, yes, for once; It would make you better, dear boys. Allow a publisher to kick you out and allow your heart to cry over it, you will feel better at the end of it all. This is what makes you a writer. Expect anything at any time from your readers because they are your second eyes. Just be free, boys and expect the sun on you.

They will not give you a voice except the one you created yourself. They will push you to the wall in the name of critigue it is left for you to stand tall and never fall asleep with their words. If you know you know and if you will understand, you will know. Do not be afraid. Do not be discouraged by their ancestral lies and likes. Do not find your self a mentor because they are modern slave masters. They will always want you to reshapen your mind to think their theirs. Forget about the cliques among the contemporary writers.http://syncityng.com/2018/09/15/for-boys-like-me-who-are-writers-by-john-chizoba-vincent/

(1) (Reply)

Arent We Celebrating Calendar Dated Independent Day? / Title: ***mad*** / Heart To Heart ♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.