Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

See The 5 Strange And Partially Funny Lies We've All Heard About HIV - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The 5 Strange And Partially Funny Lies We've All Heard About HIV (1060 Views)

Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) / Strange And Funny Bed-wetting (video) / Strange And Funny Meanings Of Some Yoruba Names In Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The 5 Strange And Partially Funny Lies We've All Heard About HIV by UniqueBaze(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Myths About HIV We've All Heard
You must have heard at least one.

*All people with HIV want to spread the disease.

You don't have sense, sir

*Only sinners have HIV because God wants to punish them

That level of Ignorance hurts my brain. 

And also gay people because they will not enter the Kingdom of God

*Smart people can never have HIV

Do you have sense like this?

He has HIV? When he won't stop carrying woman

HIV can be combated with prayer and fasting

God can do all things but you should probably get to a health care center first.

Brought to you by [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

Re: See The 5 Strange And Partially Funny Lies We've All Heard About HIV by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
I am not trying to stigmatize but abobby, I fear HIV pass death o.
Re: See The 5 Strange And Partially Funny Lies We've All Heard About HIV by lawalosky(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wu sent this one

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Always Prepare For December / Peace Elite: What Is The Inside Of The Jeep? / Jokes And Riddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.