Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos (822 Views)

Thief Stabs Young Man To Death In Abuja, Flees With His Bike And Phone (Photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos by made4naija(f): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Today at the CITY HALL Lagos island.

During a political gathering, this security guide claimed that the man in the jeep gave him money and his manhood (dick) disappeared, he cried for help but no one including the police officers could stop the vehicle.

The victim almost died as the accused person drove to kill and got away with a gun shoot out from the jeep.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/gunshot-as-politician-allegedly-flees-with-a-stolen-joystick-in-lagos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Stolen joystick keh
Re: Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos by dwilliams707: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos by made4naija(f): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2018

Re: Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos by Sarkin: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
The winner's poster is in the above picture.
No mater the amount of joysticks PDP steal and use for ritual, God favors what's good.
Re: Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos by MJBOLT: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Pictures of the stolen dick or I don't believe it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
Afonja don change to gear 5; from skull mining to Prick mining
OK contunu

The 2nd poster above me must be Oshogbo breed of afonja
Re: Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos by made4naija(f): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
The man in the car might be innocent, if he had waited how will he prove he is innocent

He has an expensive car, automatically ignorant/ poor minded people will assumed he is fetish or yahoo yahoo which might not be the case.

For me, I won't stop oooo, driving straight to a police station or army barracks. How do you prove to an ignorant mob that you didn't steal a joystick.

They almost killed an innocent man in Apapa for this trash. When the accuser was asked to open his trouser, his joystick was there but claimed its not standing and the innocent man was almost beaten to pulp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos by Theory2022: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
Who shot? Who run? Who iz dyin?
Re: Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos by Tamarapetty(f): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
Show us pics of the deekless man
Re: Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos by mysticwarrior(m): 2:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Show us pics of the deekless man
na preek you never see for your life before?

(1) (Reply)

I Got Shock As Another Man Impregnated My Wife / Chinese Woman Freed After Two-year Jail For Setting Lagos Hotel Ablaze / Nepa Official Was Beaten To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.