Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Finding A Razor Blade To Choosing A Life Partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finding A Razor Blade To Choosing A Life Partner (319 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding A Razor Blade To Choosing A Life Partner by premxtar(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
I asked Him (God) about a life partner, and he referenced me to His word that says ” He who finds a wife has found a good thing”…I was amazed at His instant response, it kept me pondering on what the verse could really mean and how it applies to my prayer request. Then, after a short while of pondering, the Holy spirit came in, merging up my prayer request to an event that occured to me just that morning
Waking up that morning, I felt the need to cut my toe nails, it’s unnecessarily grown and disturbing. Note! I had a NEED ( a problem to be solved), so I had to look for the razor blade I’d kept carelessly on a wall-rack; that little process took me several minutes before I could get the razor. The first thing I found in my search was the razor red outer clothing, i dropped it and continued my search….on and on, I’d find something that relates to the razor but not the razor itself. After a slight frustration and in-depth search, I found the blade. Happily, i cut my toe nails, and was instantly free from every discomfort it caused… Finally, I have solved my problems, I have met my needs.
To find a wife is a process of searching successfully. At the initial stage, the matured man felt the need to have a partner, he then create a picture of the woman He wishes to marry, that suits him perfectly ( creating the picture of the blade)…..First Creating such pictures helps to guide in knowing what he’s out for, helps to prevent him from settling for less, and helps in recognizing the woman when he meets her. He then began his search, starting from his female friends to every other Lady he comes across…. During his search, he might find ladies that looks like his already created picture ( the red outer clothing of the blade ) but on close observations, he realised She’s not the right fitting woman….after slight or huge frustrations and in depth search, he finally finds the right and fitting woman of his dream. Hurray and Happy married life.
Where does God come in??
Every man is made of the spirit, soul and body. The body is influenced by emotions, the soul is influenced by the mind, while the spirit is influenced by the conscience, and the conscience is either occupied by the Holy spirit ( at new birth / salvation) or by the evil spirit. Every born again Christian possess the Holy spirit, so their conscience speaks rightly, according to God’s will always.
If such a man is a Christian, his spirit will influence his choice of life partner, thereby, making him choose God’s will.
God doesn’t find a good wife for a man, He guides him to choose rightly and choose His will…knowing this basics will help to build strong marriages and eradicate divorce. The basics are:
Know and love God before craving for a wife
Carefully create the picture of your supposed wife in line with God’s standard
Find and choose a Christ loving woman
Love and marry whomever you have chosen
…to be continued.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Help You Get Rid Of That Defect Today / 5 Major Complaints Married Women Usually Have About Marriage…comment And Share.. / Infidelity: Helpful Advice For Surviving A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.