Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Jaywon Regrets Recording ‘shaku Shaku’ Song, Blames The Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon Regrets Recording ‘shaku Shaku’ Song, Blames The Music Industry (425 Views)

D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) / Wizkid And Burna Boy Show Their Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills In London / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jaywon Regrets Recording ‘shaku Shaku’ Song, Blames The Music Industry by fabinfos(f): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jaywon, singer/record producer, says he regrets jumping on the ‘shaku shaku’ train with his ‘Ma Sun’ single.

The singer, real name Iledare Oluwajuwonlo, made the disclosure in an interview on Soundcity FM.

Jaywon deviated from his style to the trending street wave in the collaboration featuring ‘shaku shaku’ ambassadors; Idowest, Mr. Real, and Ichaba.

After returning to his trademark style with his new song titled ‘Saro’, the singer says he will never go off-route again.

He blamed the music industry for “not giving room for too much creativity”.

Jaywon said: “I don’t like to regret things but I regret doing that (recording Ma Sun).

“Don’t get me wrong, some people actually loved that record because of the vibe because that was what everyone was listening to at that point in time.

“But people feel I was under pressure. I remember Uncle Saidi Balogun call me, we were on the phone for 10 minutes.

“Some other industry heads were like Jaywon, you were not supposed to do that.

“I had these songs but it’s just that the industry sometimes does not give room for too much creativity.

“I don’t think I can ever try it again because The fans have shown me that we love you for who you are and continue to give us what we know you for .”

http://kikiotolu.com/jaywon-regrets-recording-shaku-shaku-song-blames-the-music-industry/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artiste Juggernaut Is Dead / Foluke Daramola Unveiled As Ambassador For New Reality TV Show / I Want To Be The Greatest Artiste Ever Liveth - Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.