Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode (22030 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode by owoshuyi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
Now the coast is clear. The Pastor Adeboye I know will never be involved in any political matters rara
Re: Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode by VULCAN(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ignorance is a killer and it is also a basis for noisemakers.

Chinese are VERY religious and spiritual. It is part of their culture. As a matter of fact, the Communist Party is so against religion that they make you swear an oath of atheism to become a member.

It is they that have fought religion and spirituality not that the people rejected it all by themselves

Reading doesn't kill. Just Do It

Evince:
ask him my brother. they will read a piece of paper and conclude that smthing exist that created them. ask them why is china prospering even as they dont believe in god

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode by Icon79(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
The funny thing I have noticed about the folks in this forum: anytime someone speak against the likes of Pastor Adeboye (and I am NOT condoning that), they would all fall on you like a ton of bricks .... but these same folks often stay silent when may people here speak blasphemy against God, Jesus Christ, or the Word of God. Which begs these question who are these crusaders of Pastor Adeboye really serving

Again, this is not to condone slandering anybody especially a man of God, but I just find it interesting that some folks are more eager to fight in defense of a human being more than they are willing to fight for God!

O pari

hopefulLandlord:

Why should they fear a nonexistent entity?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode by Myself2(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Omooba77:

God will silent every mocker

Like the foolish ftc
Re: Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode by emmasege: 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sirpaul:
who con dey lie now, Tinubu, Ambode or Adeboye
one of the above or one of their agents.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode by CioAngels(f): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
I don't believe any of them. But wait, Amobode is big fish of in your church or maybe only his wife because it does happens like that with money bags. With this issue, as big as this, you did not call anyone/Tinubu to intervene on his behalf. It is hard to believe, if you did not, then he or them should change church because God is abound everywhere. It is not a crime if call Tinubu, after all, during pa Obasanjo and Jonathan you were visiting them freely. It is only important when bales are coming. Ambode?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode by arrestdarrester: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Why should they fear a nonexistent entity?

"hopefulLandlord" dey call God nonexistent entity? No let land fight with you Ooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode by farem: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2018
REELnewz:
Why Men Of God Dabble Into Politics Beats My Imagination.

Nothing else can be done to reset your lost direction!
Wetin you dey talk, wetin dem dey talk?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode by GetCofOProperty: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2018
CioAngels:
I don't believe any of them. But wait, Amobode is big fish of in your church or maybe only his wife because it does happens like that with money bags. With this issue, as big as this, you did not call anyone/Tinubu to intervene on his behalf. It is hard to believe, if you did not, then he or them should change church because God is abound everywhere. It is not a crime if call Tinubu, after all, during pa Obasanjo and Jonathan you were visiting them freely. It is only important when bales are coming. Ambode?

What a mess... How was this cooked up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / Why The Living Faith Church Salary Is Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.