Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video (39725 Views)

Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers / Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video: Osun Landlords Cry Out Over Indiscriminate Arrest / Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by yeyeboi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
OK
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by laosy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
crisycent:
He was kidnapped but no ransom was demanded or paid? Why would the kidnappers prefer to blackmail him? Everything about this APC government Na lie....Baba go do ritual dem catch am.
exactly
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Francopol(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lols... politics politics! dey wanna cover him up.. yeah, no doubt about that!
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Antoeni(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Come and see

Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Headboy2000: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
This story doesn't add up at all.
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by ebunoluwa2063: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari cursed APC

107 Likes

Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by NobodyKnows(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
ikbnice:
Please show us the complete video. Thank God you didn't say photoshopped video. Na bathing under duress be that abi. Watching out for the next episode
You need to be jailed too.
You’re a potential blackmailer
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by QuickStandard: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
the man was probably looking to do rituals maybe for coming elections. They told him to dance in the market naked a part of the ritual, instead he was dealing with 419 people and they snapped him.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by frank41(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
oluwasegun007:
while would kidnappers blackmail him with his nude pics for money when they can hold him hostage to get same amount.....

something is not adding up...

Leave Nigeria and their cover up stories...they think we are kids...foolish country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Mankosi: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Which court? What's the name of the court and when were they remanded? Nonsense lie
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Boyooosa(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
oluwasegun007:
why would kidnappers blackmail him with his nude pics for money when they can hold him hostage to get same amount.....

I thought as much. The timing is even very short, I think they would have wanted to even wait a bit after negotiation if the blackmail proceeds will drop down...naija!
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by frank41(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Later now,they will look for some kind innocent poor guys and arrest. And tag them kidnappers.. This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by romenna: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Pastor osinbajo see ur party men.
Thought the bible says we shudnt be equally yoked with such pipo
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by jimcaddy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Some things don't just add up here. But what's my own..
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by xtophy1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sufisunni:
I think there is a something we are not being told. How can someone be doing a ritual bathing and simultaneously being coveraged? The blackmailers should be brought to book.
UNIDIRECTIONAL BRAIN... OLOPOLO EJA

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by ayobaye(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
Naija Politics, very dirty, hiding what should not be hidden.
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by ikbnice(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:
You need to be jailed too. You’re a potential blackmailer
Swerve
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Ojiofor: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
The guy is a god damn ritualist grin,in fact they should check if the skulls of his ancestors are still intact.
Visit us @ www.saynotoscullmining.com

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Quincymadu: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
stano2:
They yaf entered one chance.

In Nigeria car key and iPhone no de gree enter pocket.

To hold bottled water the boost morale.

Check my signature for my contact.
I have a new laptop for sale, give away price

Where are you...ph or aba
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by papzie(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chai... dix govt nd lies are like bread and butter

Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by stano2(m): 12:25am On Sep 17, 2018
Quincymadu:

Where are you...ph or aba
Owerri.. Check my signature for my phone number
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by LANDLORD72: 1:09am On Sep 17, 2018
Story for the gods nothing like kidnap here o I see that monkey hand about to look like human hand here.
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Adola1(m): 1:40am On Sep 17, 2018
Keeping sentiment a side, l knew it was a blackmail as soon as I view the pictures. Who in his right senses would allow himself to be video naked during ritual what ever ? Secondly From the video you will observed flash of cameras and also the background refer to as market at that odd hour ?. Pls fellow nairalander let's reason logically. I knew a priest that was kidnapped and video naked with a lady that if He didn't sent some cash to them after his release, they will upload the video on his Facebook page. He went ahead to inform all his contact and friends that He was a victim of Kidnapped and blackmail.
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Yankee101: 2:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Arrest him for being fetish
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by omoelerin1: 2:33am On Sep 17, 2018
oluwasegun007:
why would kidnappers blackmail him with his nude pics for money when they can hold him hostage to get same amount.....

It is Damage control.

They are trying to tell us he was forced to do it.
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by omoelerin1: 2:38am On Sep 17, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yorubas claim to be sophisticated but believe so much in primitive rituals.
Is their any Igbo modern pastor who is not into primitive ritual?
Any church founded by Igbo is the last place I will ever attend.
Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Princedapace(m): 2:43am On Sep 17, 2018
These people are crazy o.. This damage control is useless..

It is so disheartening that our public institutions are now fully controlled by APC.. cry

Our main prayers is for how God will deliver us from these politicians, they no dey fear God.

Any ways, if u would like to learn how to work online and make money, kindly check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.. You maybe interested in my training..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:44am On Sep 17, 2018
Even a new born wouldnt believe this

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by cardoctor(m): 2:56am On Sep 17, 2018
What rubbish is this?

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 17, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Yesterday we reported that an APC lawmaker, Mr Timothy Owoeye, who is also the majority Leader of the Osun State House of Assembly, was caught bathing in a market in Osun State as revealed in nude video which went viral. 

However sources close to the APC lawmaker, claimed he was kidnapped by a ritual syndicate who recorded the nude video with the aim of extorting money from him. The Commissioner of Police in Osun State, Mr Fimihan Adeoye who spoke to Punch's correspondent, said that those behind the leaked nude video were arraigned on Friday and the court ordered that they should be remanded in prison custody.

https://lailasnews.com/court-remands-alleged-blackmailers-behind-nude-video-of-apc-lawmaker/

Why the Fvck you lying, why you always lying, oh my God, stop fvcking lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival / Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.