Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 (23103 Views)

Naija Quiz Show Episode #6 - Win N5,000!! Today September 12th 2020 / Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the new week to be uploaded on monday before 9pm.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fresh questions for the week to be uploaded on or before 9pm today
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fresh questions for the week have been uploaded.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Fresh questions uploaded last night
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Announcement: Someone has just pointed out to admin that there was an error with the number 21 question of the quiz uploaded on monday night. As such, we have reviewed the questions, and also found that there is no correct answer for number 11 as well. So, we shall reset the results and everyone needs to retake the quiz and skip question 21. Correct answer has been provided for question 11.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
nelsonoba:
Announcement: Someone has just pointed out to admin that there was an error with the number 21 question of the quiz uploaded on monday night. As such, we have reviewed the questions, and also found that there is no correct answer for number 11 as well. So, we shall reset the results and everyone needs to retake the quiz and skip question 21. Correct answer has been provided for question 11. Therefore, the highest score for the quiz shall be 20 out of 21 this week.

As an admin, you don't need to take part in the quiz....that is a violation of fair play
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
quickberry:

As an admin, you don't need to take part in the quiz....that is a violation of fair play

Admin HAS TO PARTAKE IN THE QUIZ BY SETTING THE QUESTIONS. If admin does not set questions, will there be any questions for you to answer? Someone like you who took the quiz spotted the error and sent a message for us to consider. we reviewed what he said, and they happened to be true.
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 5:19am On Oct 31, 2018
nelsonoba:

Admin HAS TO PARTAKE IN THE QUIZ BY SETTING THE QUESTIONS. If admin does not set questions, will there be any questions for you to answer? Someone like you who took the quiz spotted the error and sent a message for us to consider. we reviewed what he said, and they happened to be true.

Sir, it seems you don't understand what I meant, like last week you were declared the winner for the week, that is what I'm talking about sir. Thank you
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:

Sir, it seems you don't understand what I meant, like last week you were declared the winner for the week, that is what I'm talking about sir. Thank you

Just so you know, I have relatives on the platform, including my wife as well. So if you see someone who shares the same surname with me, it doesn't mean it's me. The platform is open for all to try their luck, and the computer does the marking as well, not a human being. People are free to retake the test as many times as they want if they are not satisfied with their initial score. Everyone has all they need to score 100% if only they can use Google to do quick research while answering the questions. So do not try to complain of partiality when all has been given to you to score 100% so easily. Or I should now exclude my family members from taking the quiz just because I'm related to them? Certainly not.

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by quickberry(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
nelsonoba:

Just so you know, I have relatives on the platform, including my wife as well. So if you see someone who shares the same surname with me, it doesn't mean it's me. The platform is open for all to try their luck, and the computer does the marking as well, not a human being. People are free to retake the test as many times as they want if they are not satisfied with their initial score. Everyone has all they need to score 100% if only they can use Google to do quick research while answering the questions. So do not try to complain of partiality when all has been given to you to score 100% so easily. Or I should now exclude my family members from taking the quiz just because I'm related to them? Certainly not.

Understood
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
winners for last week have been announced. Fresh questions for this week to be uploaded on Monday before 10pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2018
Fresh questions for this week have now been uploaded
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Last week's winners have been announced. New questions for the week to be uploaded on monday before 9pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Fresh questions to be uploaded before 9pm today
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
New questions for the week have been uploaded
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for the week to be uploaded before 7pm on monday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
This week's questions have been uploaded
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Last week's winners have been announced. Fresh questions for this week to be uploaded on monday before 8pm
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
This week's questions to be uploaded on or before 9pm today
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Harbidexy5(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Boss why is the question usually uploaded not once
Like someone would have been in the first position
After login out
You would just find out that he hs been topped again because of increase in question which he didn't know about
It's happens to me like twice
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fresh questions for the week have been uploaded now
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Last week's winners have been announced. New questions for the week to be uploaded before 7pm on Monday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Smadeinc: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Smh
Questions have been uploaded since and people have filled up the top spots...... This is a waste of time
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Questions for this week have now been uploaded
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Watch out for the Christmas special quiz edition to come up on 25th December. There will be 50 general knowledge questions, and the highest scorer would be going home with N10,000. The format will be different from the regular format. There will be only one attempt to answer the questions and the winners will be announced the next day (26th December).

1 Like

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Last week's winners have been announced. New questions for the week to be uploaded before 8pm on Monday
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Smadeinc: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2018
nelsonoba:
Smh for u fam
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2018
Smadeinc:

Smh for u fam

why is head-shaking considered a hobby for you? don't you have anything better to do with your head......like creative thinking?
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2018
nelsonoba:

why is head-shaking considered a hobby for you? don't you have anything better to do with your head......like creative thinking? The people who have been winning since, do they have two heads and you have only one that you only use for 'shaking'?
Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by Smadeinc: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2018
nelsonoba:

why is head-shaking considered a hobby for you? don't you have anything better to do with your head......like creative thinking?
Lol
Not really...my creative thinking tank is on holiday,i just don't get why you say "questions would be uploaded at so so so time" and I've put my mind at that time and u just change it... Is it fair??

Re: Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 by nelsonoba: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2018
Smadeinc:

Lol
Not really...my creative thinking tank is on holiday,i just don't get why you say "questions would be uploaded at so so so time" and I've put my mind at that time and u just change it... Is it fair??

Because they told you that it's my fulltime job to be uploading questions on a platform i use for charity? Shebi? No worry, just keep waiting for me to bring the prizes to your house and drop them at your feet and also prostrate for you....unto the 'small lord' that you are nah. I'm sure if you were among the Israelites in the wilderness when God was raining mana down every morning for them, you would have been one of those angry with God for not putting enough maggi or pepper in the manna he rains oN mondays and fridays.

And by the way, I have never said i will upload questions at a particular time, I always say questions will be uploaded BEFORE A PARTICULAR TIME! And i say it that way for a good reason, but i'm sure some people like you will not read instructions carefully before jumping into conclusions on something. No wonder at least 4 people like you have won prizes but never sent their account details to claim the prize they won even after their names were announced for 1 full week!.......and guess what? after 1 week from day of announcement, if a prize is not claimed, it is forfeited. TRY AND READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, IT WILL ALWAYS HELP YOU IN LIFE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Brain Teaser: Which Cup Will Get Filled First? / (Forum Game) Artists Names In Alphabetic Order / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.