Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (ot Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (ot Photos) (5210 Views)

David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) / Nollywood Actress Iwunze Doris Adanna Shades The Heck Out Of Aigbede Courage / OH! See The Dangerous Scene This Nollywood Actress Was Made To Act (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (ot Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
She is a beauty to behold, elegant, friendly and will surely give some top actresses a run for her money. Meet Chioma Nwaoha aka Spanky diva. She is one of nollywood fastest rising star who is currently been sought out for by top producers in the industry.

Chioma Nwaoha have featured in several movies in a space of time.

According to her in quote,

Mercy Johnson motivates me slot as a matter of fact she is my role model

Checkout some pretty photos of Chioma Nwaoha below

Re: Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (ot Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
another Chioma Nwaoha photos below

Re: Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (ot Photos) by OneCorner: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Essence of this post please

Re: Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (ot Photos) by KevMitnick: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2018
Publicity I guess. Fine girl. I hope the fame she so dearly seeks doesn't ruin her life.
Re: Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (ot Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2018

(1)

Event Centre In Akure / 2022 Service Awards Event Shifted Over US Insecurity Alert In Abuja / ~The Morning After: What Do You Do With Your Wedding Dresses. . . ?~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.