Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,989 members, 7,859,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) (34336 Views)

"Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by lastempero: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
hopexter:

Dont be toi confused bro, you can drive at 16 anywhere in the world.

Thought is from 18 for you to get a driving license.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by idonhammer: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Michelle55:
I dey smell henvy
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
all these beauty companies sef
why use an underage for these kind of job
are they saying dem no see dem daniella okeke to use as dem model?
anyway nigeria na country wey no get law

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by hopexter(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
lastempero:

Thought is from 18 for you to get a driving license.

Not anymore.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by drogbuefi: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
After all these adverts,she wont use this product. Waste of money .
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by lastempero: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
hopexter:

Not anymore.

But finally that bae is damn overripe.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
WebSurfer:

I can bet my balls y’all ain’t up to 23

Then,

If you are or more than,

Sorry to say o

But

you need to grow up
i am 3 years away from 23. young and balling . why are you pained
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by queengift(f): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
lastempero:
Gbogborise ambassador shocked
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by hopexter(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
lastempero:

But finally that bae is damn overripe.

Yeah she's getting due for consumption.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
hopexter:

Nymph she's 16!

screw u she's not less than 18
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by overseasnbeyond: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
WebSurfer:
who is the oloriburuku mod pointing her as “Teen actress”
No vex, buhari is a teen
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by whizbee(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
what's fizz?
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by hopexter(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
marvinsync:

screw u
she's not less than 18

Increasing her age because of your obsession with her doesn't mean she will open her legs for you. She's given you enough cleverage go get your baby oil and do your usual cheesy grin
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by agaliboy: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
When will this lady stop being referred to as a teen?.Abi she be teen forever?. Ayam not understanding at all

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mehn poverty bad.
Some people are so used to seeing stunting kids around them that when they get to see normal growth in a kid, they think she's overaged.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mehn poverty bad.
Some people are so used to seeing stunting kids around them that when they get to see normal growth in a kid, they think she's overaged.
What a shame.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
At least her oily puusy is taking her places. But is this over ripe babe still 16??

One of my goal in life is to fucck this girl oily puuna with my big black curved diiick.

Infact i must fucck this girl very soon. I must fucck this girl before I dye..

This girl yellow oily puuna go sweet dye..

So help me my ancestors.. Amen

I know my ancestors will be proud of me..
BAD MAN.U WAN ENJOY ABI
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hahaha Froosevelt... Always attracted by them light skinned cuties ain't ya wink
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Coldplayy:
Hahaha Froosevelt... Always attracted by them light skinned cuties ain't ya wink
You know me too well Mehn grin.
I'm a sucker for those glowing, fair, spotless damsels cool

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good one for her.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Jackipapa: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
To fúck her dey hungry me

na rape you want commit!

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by hithlerjohn: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
LEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

LEARN TO CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS AS PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER. 100% PRACTICALS! – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
hopexter:

Nymph she's 16!
BUT HER TOTO DON PASS 40YRS OWN
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by hopexter(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bryan88:
BUT HER TOTO DON PASS 40YRS OWN

How you take know, You don reach there? lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
hopexter:

Nymph she's 16!
uzoho too is 19

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
At least her oily puusy is taking her places. But is this over ripe babe still 16??

One of my goal in life is to fucck this girl oily puuna with my big black curved diiick.

Infact i must fucck this girl very soon. I must fucck this girl before I dye..

This girl yellow oily puuna go sweet dye..

So help me my ancestors.. Amen

I know my ancestors will be proud of me..
sir aiye yin ti ta, egbe omo yin le tu fe doo
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lovelife433:
sir aiye yin ti ta, egbe omo yin le tu fe doo

Sho mo age mi ni ??
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by winsh: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
lmao
lastempero:
Gbogborise ambassador
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Brains1990(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Regina, if I don't fuvk your pussy, I am gonna kill you.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2018
hopexter:

How you take know, You don reach there? lipsrsealed
without being told u shud know...small girl lyk am...in d movie industry? bcomin fizz herbal skin ambassador? haba nah... u reason am nah...for dis country wey we dey so? abi u tink say na only am fine wey get talent? haba mana!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US / Yul Edochie: 'How My Hustle Started 13 Years Ago'. Shares Photo In A Bus / Muhammad Ali’s Advice To His Daughters On Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.