Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos (29592 Views)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Crushes On Self After Movie Premiere (photos) / Cee-C Dress To 'The Bling Lagosians" Premiere (Photos) / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Victni: 12:14am On Sep 17, 2018
Form Gistvic.com

Nkiruka 'Kiki' Omeili is a Nigerian actress, best known for her role as Lovette in the TV series Lekki Wives.

She rocked a transparent net top to a movie premiere "Sylviathemovie".

Isn't She Sexy??

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/nigerian-actress-kiki-omeili-rocks.html

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Victni: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2018
oohh lala... cool
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by majamajic(m): 12:18am On Sep 17, 2018
wow
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by BigbamoAYO(m): 12:21am On Sep 17, 2018
celebrity turn to something else,Omo Oloja Aje oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by blogaid(m): 12:27am On Sep 17, 2018

she is pweety and she gave up medicine to act? i still wan know wetin sweet about this nollywood that people drop outta school to pursue

Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 17, 2018
MAKE COPI-COPI no kee nigerian's
see her ugly body...
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by itspzpics(m): 5:16am On Sep 17, 2018
She try
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by cahrlifa(m): 6:09am On Sep 17, 2018
Old mama youngie
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by IAmTobore(m): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2018
blogaid:

she is pweety and she gave up medicine to act? i still wan know wetin sweet about this nollywood that people drop outta school to pursue
Maybe her medical studies was going down the drain. Na these types dey get like 4 carryover in a semester.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Proffdada: 6:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Why not just wear bikini? sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by chily11: 6:19am On Sep 17, 2018
why didnt she just wear bra!
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by dragsazy(m): 6:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Victni:
Form Gistvic.com

Nkiruka 'Kiki' Omeili is a Nigerian actress, best known for her role as Lovette in the TV series Lekki Wives.

She rocked a transparent net top to a movie premiere "Sylviathemovie".

Isn't She Sexy??

Bra big pass breast sef
Next you will hear with her Massive mouth drooling cleavage.
Is well

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/nigerian-actress-kiki-omeili-rocks.html

Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Pvin: 6:23am On Sep 17, 2018
make she kuku wear only bra
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by amazon14: 6:23am On Sep 17, 2018
IAmTobore:
Maybe her medical studies was going down the drain. Na these types dey get like 4 carryover in a semester.

Not real, this is case were your parents decided what you will study against your passion.

For the post, i dislike indecent dressing
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Rajosh(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2018
Dr Kiki. she looks pretty though. I've always loved and respected her but I think as a role model to younger ones, she shouldn't have put on this kind of outfit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by billionman: 6:27am On Sep 17, 2018
blogaid:

I don't think she dropped out of med school. She's a qualified doctor but not practicing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2018
Ndi ara
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by ayaade1: 6:31am On Sep 17, 2018
Looks like she's going on a casual outing..not befitting for a movie premier
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Deephresh(m): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2018
She's not sexy @all
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 17, 2018
Why she wear bra na? sad
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Mankosi: 6:45am On Sep 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by moutaintop(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2018
Not bad
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by OboOlora(f): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Chai, good geh from Medilag turned nollywood industry olosho

No wonder her husband left her for a decent yoruba girl
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2018
Kiki do you love me
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by meobizy(f): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2018
What in the name of unflattering bras is this milf wearing? She's married, right? It [marriage] doesn't make her any less sexy to me.
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by uju22(f): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2018
She is one actress I really like, but Kike this your dressing ........Mbanu for me
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by stano2(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2018
Oversized Bra

Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Timil: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Chai, good geh from Medilag turned nollywood industry olosho

No wonder her husband left her for a decent yoruba girl
Is it your pus!y
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Printerscanner: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2018
billionman:

I don't think she dropped out of med school. She's a qualified doctor but not practicing.

Prostitution is her calling and her destiny. Good enough, she is doing well in whoring.
Re: Nigerian Actress, Kiki Omeili Rocks Transparent Net Top To Movie Premiere(photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2018
ASHAWO na ASHAWO.
No hidden agenda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Celebrates Her Daughter's 16th Birthday (Photo) / Silifat Adeboyin Abeo 70th Birthday Party (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Sexy Red Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.