Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? (25333 Views)

Analyze This Floor Plan / Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan / Please Criticize This Floor Plan. Your Opinion Is HIGHLY Appreciated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Godisgreatest1: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hello, please I need sincere quotation for this floor plan urgently in Port Harcourt location. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
You have to speak to a quantity surveyor or a civil engineer to know the actual costs... If anyone gives you a price here it won't be realistic and would cloud ur sense of financial judgement.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Gabrokpara001(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Godisgreatest1:
Hello, please I need sincere quotation for this floor plan urgently in Port Harcourt location. Thank you.

For starters you cant work with this plan because it is not dimensioned, no form of quotation or estimate can be made from it.

You need a detailed drawing.
Contact via whatsapp/call on 09037396586 for more designs and further cost analysis. We have architects and quantity surveyors ready to serve at an affordable fee

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by harkandey(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
this plan can't be estimated because there's no dimension, contact quantity surveyors for proper explanation.
you can reach us 08038527554.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by kordarchitects: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
No need to rush, WhatsApp 08161645446, I'll get it done for you, as many details on the floor plan are missing to get an estimation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Godisgreatest1: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
The dimension of the building is 44ft x 44ft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by kordarchitects: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
You will need a well dimensioned drawing to calculate. Feel free to contact...
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Godisgreatest1: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2019
kordarchitects:
You will need a well dimensioned drawing to calculate. Feel free to contact...

No need for Private contact, this is a discussion thread, feel free to make your opinion.

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by boay(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
lagoskind:
You have to speak to a quantity surveyor or a civil engineer to know the actual costs... If anyone gives you a price here it won't be realistic and would cloud ur sense of financial judgement.

I am a Quantity Surveyor. You can check my signature to reach me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Godisgreatest1: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
If I wanted a personal contact I would have stated it in the topic and also sent the plan directly..the aim of a discussion thread is to hear opinions PUBLICLY, so that everyone can see. Please let's not confuse a discussion thread with a market square!!.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by boay(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Godisgreatest1:
If I wanted a personal contact I would have stated it in the topic and also sent the plan directly..the aim of a discussion thread is to hear opinions PUBLICLY, so that everyone can see. Please let's not confuse a discussion thread with a market square!!.

That is what some people do for a living bro.

If anyone can do it for free, so be it

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2019
boay:

I am a Quantity Surveyor. You can check my signature to reach me

Why did you quote me instead of the poster... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by boay(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
lagoskind:

Why did you quote me instead of the poster... grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Freemanbobble: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2019
This looks like a three bedroom bungalow
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by SaintHilary(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2019
boay:

Him dey find OshoFree work use "So everyone can see" Cover up undecided
No body wants to see Oga..Pay ur money sad

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Fuckthamods: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2019
Godisgreatest1:
This plan reminds me of hitman on PlayStation grin

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Detour00: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2019
Contact an Architect or a Builder for detailed drawing and cost estimate.
Godisgreatest1:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Tookool(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2019
This floor plan is archaic, contact me for a more current and cost effective floor plan. umanahd@gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by mastermaestro(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2019
Pay a professional for expert quotation. People paid to acquire the technical knowledge that you are asking them to throw out here for free. This is a fraudulent request! angry

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by FindingNigeria: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Godisgreatest1:

27,521.50 should get it done.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by seunlayi(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2019
I love the simple layout but you come here dey look for Free Q-survey estimate. Efcc needs to get you, this is attempted fraud

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Beosten(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2019
You think quantity surveying is a joke? Consult experts for your estimating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by sheddo619(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2019
How do you expect someone to give u a quotation from what u just downloaded from the net, mind you that 44ft x 44ft is not a detailed dimension.
Again this is someone's Job, u want it to be done for free, please meet an architect around you to give you a better drawing,then your quantity surveyor for a better quotation.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2019
boay:

He came to nairaland to get free service instead of paying for it offline? Nigerians. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2019
Op sef.

Goan pay experts to do it for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by iCauseTrouble: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2019
cool
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Beosten(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Viking07:
He came to nairaland to get free service instead of paying for it offline? Nigerians. grin

I tell you! He wants a professional job done free of charge on nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Offpoint: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2019
That's someone job, offer it to him/her...no free things in Freetown.
Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by AlhajiAbdul: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2019
@OP

If anyone here gives you a quotation based on the attached drawing, the person is a charlatan.
Please, consult a professional for a complete detailed engineering design, encompassing structural, mechanical and electrical designs, before seeking a cost estimate.

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? by Audu2008: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2019
If the land is dry 15m but if it's swamp 20m

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RECENT CCTV INSTALLATIONS PICTURES.... / Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud / [BREAKING] Many Trapped As Three-storey Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.