Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) (2559 Views)

10 Best Online Dating Sites For Singles In 2022 / Top 10 Online Dating Sites for 2022 / 10 Best Web Hosting Sites For Small Business For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by SavageMajor(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Isn't this annoying??
when you tell some programmers to learn very well, they will begin to vex
nonsense people
and the so-called employers will not even care to check their site for errors
how will you check when you sorted to pass exams
IDIOTS

1 Share

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Sergentinfluenc: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
SavageMajor:
Isn't this annoying??
nonsense people
IDIOTS

True. They're all fake. Indians are good with that.

1 Like

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
You hired the wrong people. I've met Nigerian that are even hired abroad. I personally worked for a German, a Chinese and a South African this year ND I'm a Nigerian. I know there are lots of wannabe developers but not all of us are bad. I spend years learning web development before even practicing it at all. And I have developed countless apps and websites from scratch without an issue uptil now.

Quote me bro, we are not all dumb.
Feel free to check some of my works.
www.zealnut.com

Apps...
All those websites above also have mobile apps attached to them...

I'm not saying this so you can hire me. I have more than enough work at hand. Just correcting you impression about all Nigerian developers. We are not all lazy.

The error you have is ftom the mysqlserver. It's actually easy to fix if your developer knows what he's doing

3 Likes

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by macphilip: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Indians and Pakistani programmers are the best
Nigerian programmers are still learners
speaking from personal experience

1 Like

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by SavageMajor(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
okay if y'all took a good look at that pic, you'd notice that it ain't my website, its JAMB and UNIZIK websites
Such big institutions still using substandard sites
Kelvin30286063:
You hired the wrong people. I've met Nigerian that are even hired abroad. I personally worked for a German, a Chinese and a South African this year ND I'm a Nigerian. I know there are lots of wannabe developers but not all of us are bad. I spend years learning web development before even practicing it at all. And I have developed countless apps and websites from scratch without an issue uptil now.

Quote me bro, we are not all dumb.
Feel free to check some of my works.
www.writerspay.com
www.zealnut.com
www.weckautos.com

Present projects
www.temigram.com
www.labenj.com
www.realhope.ng

Apps...
All those websites above also have mobile apps attached to them...

I'm not saying this so you can hire me. I have more than enough work at hand. Just correcting you impression about all Nigerian developers. We are not all lazy.

The error you have is ftom the mysqlserver. It's actually easy to fix if your developer knows what he's doing
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2018
SavageMajor:
okay if y'all took a good look at that pic, you'd notice that it ain't my website, its JAMB and UNIZIK websites
Such big institutions still using substandard sites

They probably spent millions to develop that website.
Let me ask you this... Are you a developer?

1 Like

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Codedboy95(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2018
They didn't give the project to the right developers, that's why that is happening and don't say nigeria developers are quack, there are alot of talented guys here.

1 Like

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by bedfordng(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
those site are using aspx extension which is not bad. only few Nigerian site uses such extension for web development and it's because most don't want to go that path. not an easy programming language.

there is no site that won't have error issues. even facebook something's display error,

1 Like

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by mcqwerty(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is bad, really bad programming practice. How on earth does your error messages gets spilled out to the web page in production? shocked
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by MissCokie(f): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Codedboy95:
They didn't give the project to the right developers, that's why that is happening and don't say nigeria developers are quack, there are alot of talented guys here.

Really? I've had 3 breeze through my site and it's still on maintenance since i bought hosting one month ago. I don't know if i have a site or not.

I said i want newspaper 9 and the first guy gave it to only for the second to say its nulled and install a premium version that refuses to be customized. The 3rd guy is now talking about a WordPress reset and i just moved 300 posts from blogger to WP with no backup! All are form Nairaland. I swear, if i had enough money left i would hire an Indian.

As it is I'm now in need of another webmaster and real newspaper 9 them at low price!

2 Likes

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
macphilip:
Pls do you know any affordable one who charges fairly? How does one even pay? There Nairaland guys have killed me

1 Like

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by macphilip: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eze2000:

Pls do you know any affordable one who charges fairly? How does one even pay? There Nairaland guys have killed me
go to fiverr. you will see them there plenty
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Ayemileto(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
macphilip:

Lol. But if you offer programming gigs on fiverr, you will realize the same Pakistanis give up project they Can't handle to Nigerian developers.

This is also based on personal experience.
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Ayemileto(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by MissCokie(f): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eze2000:

Really? I've had 3 breeze through my site and it's still on maintenance since i bought hosting one month ago. I don't know if i have a site or not.

I said i want newspaper 9 and the first guy gave it to only for the second to say its nulled and install a premium version that refuses to be customized. The 3rd guy is now talking about a WordPress reset and i just moved 300 posts from blogger to WP with no backup! All are form Nairaland. I swear, if i had enough money left i would hire an Indian.

As it is I'm now in need of another webmaster and real newspaper 9 them at low price!

Do it yourself.
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
MissCokie:

Do it yourself.

Oh, how i wish i could but I'm an author not coder. And i don;t even have the newspaper 9 theme
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ayemileto:
I was wandering why i couldn't find your comment to quote now i know. Anyway, was gonna decline since i just want a wordpress site.

Thanks
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by MissCokie(f): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eze2000:

Oh, how i wish i could but I'm an author not coder. And i don;t even have the newspaper 9 theme

Use any WordPress theme and move ahead.. Time is money.
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Ayemileto(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eze2000:

I was wandering why i couldn't find your comment to quote now i know. Anyway, was gonna decline since i just want a wordpress site.

Thanks

Actually, my offer is a free offer and the website will not be built with WordPress. But when I checked up on the theme you want to use, it is based on WordPress. So I decided to withdraw the comment.

But if you decide on something outside WordPress, my offer stands.

the comment I removed has been restored.
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Codedboy95(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eze2000:

What some so called web developers on nairaland can do is only to install free scripts with bugs. but also nigerians are always looking for cheap, they want quality website but are not willing to pay for it.

1 Like

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Julius2214(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eze2000:

The guy telling you to reset your website doesn't know what he's doing... Please run from him. So you'll reset WordPress just because you want to customize it.

You're talking about going for Indians and Pakistanis, you think you'll pay them 5 dollars or what? If you're willing to pay good money, you'll definitely see a badass web designer that'll even do more than you want.

1 Like

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Julius2214:

The guy telling you to reset your website doesn't know what he's doing... Please run from him. So you'll reset WordPress just because you want to customize it.

You're talking about going for Indians and Pakistanis, you think you'll pay them 5 dollars or what? If you're willing to pay good money, you'll definitely see a badass web designer that'll even do more than you want.

In other words, you are saying that even after the installation of a nulled theme and then premium theme with only 2 of the 6 inbuilt plugins installed that there is no need to for a Wordpress reset?
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Julius2214(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Eze2000:

In other words, you are saying that even after the installation of a nulled theme and then premium theme with only 2 of the 6 inbuilt plugins installed that there is no need to for a Wordpress reset?
What is the essence of the reset?
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Vickwinners: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2018
Thing is most of you Nigerians expect a 2Kobo job so instead of paying someone that's capable of giving you a good website you deserve, someone you can hold on to deliver quality jobs, you go for the cheap guys and expect miracles from quacks. Trust me, You only get what you pay for. It's as simple as that.

If you can pay a good sum to Indians to develop your website, why not pay same to a reputable Nigerian company and see if they can do that or not.

Stop patronizing quacks. Stop generalizing your personal experience. You can only get what you pay for. And yes, you can't get oranges out of an Apple tree.

SavageMajor:
Isn't this annoying??
nonsense people
IDIOTS
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by tuhamworld: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Eze2000:

You ought to have test the theme first nah

Most pple who advertise here that they have LOTS OF PREMIUM THEMES to sell.. It's just nulled

And if you do not mind, Zox news is an alternate cool entertainment theme to newspaper..

I have that but do not have newspaper theme
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by tuhamworld: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2018
MissCokie:

Do it yourself.

That would take a loooong time...
I suggest before hiring a developer, he should check their previous works first
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by tuhamworld: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Vickwinners:
Thing is most of you Nigerians expect a 2Kobo job so instead of paying someone that's capable of giving you a good website you deserve, someone you can hold on to deliver quality jobs, you go for the cheap guys and expect miracles from quacks. Trust me, You only get what you pay for. It's as simple as that.

If you can pay a good sum to Indians to develop your website, why not pay same to a reputable Nigerian company and see if they can do that or not.

Stop patronizing quacks. Stop generalizing your personal experience. You can only get what you pay for. And yes, you can't get oranges out of an Apple tree.

This is definitely true
I have Indian and Foreign guys who do WordPress installation and design for as much as $270

And few days ago, one guy was telling me about paying 25k for the whole thing cheesy

Now that's where someone would now come in, help them buy an hosting package that would give them problem and also install null theme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Web Design Promo!!! / I Need A Good App / Gtbank Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.