Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J (1108 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Meet Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J Jayce Jeremi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J by EmagNig(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji gave birth to a new baby in the early hours of today.

She then took to her Instagram page to announce the birth and congratulatory messages have been pouring in from friends, families and loved ones.

The blogger who initially posted a distant photo of herself clutching the baby in her arm, has now updated a new close-shot photo with a full view into the face of Baby J.

We cant but say a big congratulation to her.

https://lailasnews.com/more-photos-of-linda-ikejis-son-baby-j/

lalasticlala

Re: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J by EmagNig(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
This is just cute
Re: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J by Haryourmieykhun(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Can we see him papa face now?
Re: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J by masterplan303(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Na the baby papa face e remain now
Re: More Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J by Here2day(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hello Good people of Nairaland, please I need a loan of 50k for my school fees on/b4 21st of September ( this Friday) I m willing to use my Lenovo PC as a collateral.. Please help a brother, E saanu.. I m in Ibadan. Msg/call 09032616597

PS : I bought the Laptop for 85k last year, it's new and in perfect condition ..

Thanks..

God bless you..

(1) (Reply)

I Was Born And Raised In The North - Davido Baby Mama Sophia Momodu / Presnago Confidence A Nigerian Stingy Young Billionier Went Into Borrowing. / Upcoming Actress Sends Unclad Video To Ghanaian Movie Director, Wife Leaks It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.