Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Was Born And Raised In The North - Davido Baby Mama Sophia Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Born And Raised In The North - Davido Baby Mama Sophia Momodu (1104 Views)

Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Born And Raised In The North - Davido Baby Mama Sophia Momodu by praizblog: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2018
Davido first baby mama Sophia momodu made this clear to nigerians that she’s born and raised in the northern part of Nigeria.

She shares some adorable photo at the crocodile city and culture sitting on a crocodile art.

Who else didn’t know she’s born and raised in the north ?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/born-raised-north-davido-baby-mama-sophia-momodu/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: I Was Born And Raised In The North - Davido Baby Mama Sophia Momodu by praizblog: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more of Sophia momodu sexy photos >>> HERE

She wrote ;

Re: I Was Born And Raised In The North - Davido Baby Mama Sophia Momodu by okk4sure: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2018
And so what...?

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pictured At Emirate Stadium / Wizkid Acquires Brand New Lamborghini Urus (Photos, Video) / Moesha Boduong Explains Why She Took Off Her Bra Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.