Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter (485 Views)

Another Fake Sign Language Interpreter Exposed on South African TV (VIDEO) / Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / Wizkid Sprays Lots Of Cash At His Birthday Party With Burna, Davido Sends Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter by kissval1388: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good day Nairalanders!!!!! Hurray!! its my birthday an I thank God for adding a year to my years.....

I had a dream last night!!!! Joke apart!!!!!

In the dream, my lecturer came in to the class with some script... It was a test of 20 marks....

He turned to me and said, Kissval, am about to share dis scripts now... I won't be happy if this girl scores more than you.... I can't remember the girl but I know she is a microbiologist in my department..

When he gave me my script, guess what I scored 17 over 20...

I was so anxious to see her score... Guess what She scored 17 over 20 too....

And 17th September is my birthday!!!_

Can someone please interpret this dream? I have been thinking about it..

cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter by gaby(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Go and ask that young lady out and make sure she accepts to be your future wife.

You have been presented with a vision to behold the flesh of your flesh, and bone of your bones.

For ye two shall become one, excel and do exploits together.

Invite me for the wedding to proclaim upon you two.

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter by donbachi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
You will meet your match
Re: A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter by Here2day(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hello Good people of Nairaland, please I need a loan of 50k for my school fees on/b4 21st of September ( this Friday) I m willing to use my Lenovo PC as a collateral.. Please help a brother, E saanu.. I m in Ibadan. Msg/call 09032616597

PS : I bought the Laptop for 85k last year, it's new and in perfect condition ..

Thanks..

God bless you..
Re: A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter by kissval1388: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
gaby:
Go and ask that young lady out and make sure she accepts to be your future wife.

You have been presented with a vision to behold the flesh of your flesh, and bone of your bones.

For ye two shall become one, excel and do exploits together.

Invite me for the wedding to proclaim upon you two.

Enjoy my siggy

lol bro am not due for marriage na... at least am still young
Re: A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter by kissval1388: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
lalasticlala pls move to f.p let me get more interpretations
Re: A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter by gaby(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
kissval1388:

lol bro am not due for marriage na... at least am still young

Perhaps you don't want to marry in life.

It'd be better you started knowing yourselves from this young and build it up as you add up in age.
Re: A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter by kissval1388: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
gaby:

Perhaps you don't want to marry in life.

It'd be better you started knowing yourselves from this young and build it up as you add up in age.

hmmmm... thanks dude
Re: A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter by gaby(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
kissval1388:

hmmmm... thanks dude

Na old man like me you dey tell thanks dude?

Come on say thank you sir... grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter by opalk(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
kissval1388:
Good day Nairalanders!!!!! Hurray!! its my birthday an I thank God for adding a year to my years.....

I had a dream last night!!!! Joke apart!!!!!

In the dream, my lecturer came in to the class with some script... It was a test of 20 marks....

He turned to me and said, Kissval, am about to share dis scripts now... I won't be happy if this girl scores more than you.... I can't remember the girl but I know she is a microbiologist in my department..

When he gave me my script, guess what I scored 17 over 20...

I was so anxious to see her score... Guess what She scored 17 over 20 too....

And 17th September is my birthday!!!_

Can someone please interpret this dream? I have been thinking about it..

cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44
Ask her if she shares birthday with you
Re: A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter by Eastboi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
U 're suffering from Malaria sad sad sad sad sad
Re: A Nairalader Dream On His Birthday!!! please I Need A Dream Interpreter by nnamdiosu(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
How old are u sir,? Then eben u woke up, how were you feeling? Haply, sad etc

(1) (Reply)

Biology Project Topics | Projectng / PTDF 2019/2020 OVERSEAS POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP / Meet National Association Of Nigeria Students(nan's)secretary General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.