Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) (37463 Views)

Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
The sister of late Sylvester Oromoni, a student of Dowen College, Amira Oghenetejiri Oromoni, on Saturday, penned down a birthday message to her late brother, Igbere TV reports.

The 12-year-old died after he was allegedly beaten up by his schoolmates over his refusal to join a cult group.

Amira in her birthday message to her late brother charged people not to write sad comments on her page as she will delete it if any is found.

She further stated that she is celebrating her brother because she knows God has a reason for taking him during his birthday week.

Amira, “This is not a heartbreaking post but a celebratory one.

My baby took off me couple days to his birthday but I accepted that God has a reason for even taking my daboyy during his birthday week because he wanted him to still be celebrated even in his absence and that’s why I am writing this.

“I love my baby and I am happy the pain is over.

“I am a 16-year old that lost my only younger brother but I know God has provided me with a new reason to live life happily with my 8 siblings instead of 9❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️happy heavenly birthday my baby boy…OROMONI SYLVESTER JUNIOR OROMONI. Our small Daddy.

“PLEASE NO SAD COMMENTS…I will Delete it�!!!��….#justiceforsylvester”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCdQUpMukH/?utm_medium=copy_link

9 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Asgard73: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Happy birthday .. Gone tooo soon.

We will cramp those idiots .. you mentioned.

Rest on young blood

91 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pain in my heart, tears on my phone screen.

May your soul rest in peace son.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by OssyMalik: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Happy birthday dear. Don’t worry, your killers must face justice no matter where they run to. It is well

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Very sad. Such a promising young boy

10 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by forllah: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chai, so painful

7 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Landmack: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
From the emotional write up one can deduce that late Sylvester was a cool,lovely and charming Lil boy...his older siblings doting on him too.

still dont get why those little monsters had to bully Sylvester to death. Such a pathetic story.

The negligence and recklessness of Dowen College Authorities is quite disheartening and annoying...so Lil boys could sneak into school with substance and drugs unchecked/uncaught. jeez!

44 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Lalami3232(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
See as dem just cut this innocent boy life short. I no dey demand for too much but I only demand for JUSTICE in this case. Demonic kids everywhere!!! Charity really dey begin at home sha, so the parents should be ready to face the consequences of their products (children). When dem go say make dem discipline children with good beating, some people go say "DON'T BEAT A CHILD". Shebi una see wetin lack of discipline don cause now? No matter where dem hide those evil killers, dem must come outside and dance the music. Evil children of a bloodthirsty generation. The matter just dey burn me for here. May God grant this boy eternal rest cry

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "ALL I NEED FOR THIS CASE NA JUSTICE"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by bigdammyj: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Noted
Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by potbelly(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sad stuff..

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by younglleo: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
J
Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
cry this kind of thing hit them in December. When everyone is happy and celebrating so painful.
May his soul rest in peace.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
You don't have to do this, it's Plain attention mongering...

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by revived: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
cry cry
Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
This matter will make me to be very brutal with children"s school.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
1. All it would have taken the parents of the boys that murdered Sylvester was to raise their kids better.

2. All it would have taken Sylvester's parents would have been to withdraw him, when he kept reporting about bullying, death sentence and being tasked to describe sister's privates (which depraved kid asks this?)

3. All it would have taken Dowen College would have been to do their duty of care and nurturing young ones by creating an atmosphere devoid of cultism, spoilt brats, indiscipline, bullying and intimidation. They, equally, would have investigated this and reported the true state of affairs, before inviting all parents involved to talk and handover the matter to the authorities. But, they decided to cover up, to protect their image and rich clients. Now which mumu parent will allow his/her child go back to such killer environment?

If the above were observed, maybe young Sylvester would still be alive and looking forward to a bright future. Alas, they all failed him. Another victim of Nigeria and it's "anyhowness" and impunity.

14 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by greenie77: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Heart wrenching. sad

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is painful..

Let me bring in another angle wey fit vex all of una, make una no vex but there is also something called karma..
I hope the sins of the parent are not visited on their children spiritually...

Make una no vex o, just thinking from another angle

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
The school authority is teaching these kids course 666 titled how to get away with murder. Hope they won't let killers on the loose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Aremu01(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
This news break my heart every time I see it.
May heavens comfort the family.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Kaybae(f): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Gone too soon, an innocent boy cut short.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Redemption77: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
I know this is going to be the news for the rest of the month, here on NL and other online platforms.
the proverbial farmer takes proper care of his livestocks, not because of benevolence,but because of his potential gains if properly handled. If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
so painful
Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by ekanx27(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Kaybae(f): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Gone too soon, an innocent boy cut short., This is so painful
Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by wisdom042(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
This college needs to be sued for allowing such in the school. Painful exit RIP young blad
Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Aje....

Happy birthday to you if you can read this where wver you are.......

but come to think of this, something here are not right, ....anyway, i no go talk
Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Happy Birthday

May your gentle soul rest in peace

School bullies to face jail under law approved by French MPs

We need this law in Nigeria now
Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by chii8(f): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmm.....the amount of money paid in that school should have provided enough guardian for the students in that school .....
Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sad experience.

One thing must Kill a man.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Justice needs to be served. His killers can't go Scot free. This is when the state government, local government and traditional leaders have to prove to everyone that lives matters irrespective of who the parent of the killers are , irrespective of who the school owner is and against all odds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler / Primary School Where Head Teacher's Office Is Under A Tree In Cross Rivers / Bishop Oyedepo Opens Center For Soiless Agriculture In Landmark University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.