Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs (5119 Views)

Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by Newsmania: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nollywood actress, Lota Chukwu proved to her over 600,000 fans on Instagram that she is frontally endowed but has only being humble about it.

Lota Chukwu in one of her latest photos flaunted the size of her massive breasts in a professional photo making the rounds online.
The 28-year old native of Nsukka started trending on Instagram within hours of uploading the picture. Apart from being naturally endowed, she is also beautiful and tall.

The picture was taken to promote a film work she participated in.

"I am Oofuni, first of her name, avenger of Aboh, carrier of heirs, plug and socket of herbs, manipulator of kings, bed sharer of Generals, killer of babies, nemesis of Ocholuje, and my name will live through my son... in this life and the next," she captioned the image.

Ugwu Lotachukwu Jacinta Obianuju Amelia, is a Nigerian actress and writer popularly known as Lota Chukwu. She gained popularity after starring in popular Nigerian TV series, Jenifa's Diary alongside Funke Akindele, Juliana Olayode, Falz where she plays the role of "Kiki", a friend of the lead character, Jenifa.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/actress-lota-chukwu-teases-her-fans-with-her-massive-boobs/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by Airforce1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
She's hot

1 Like

Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by BigbamoAYO(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yeeh, she's dam hot
Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by Pusyiter(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
@OP, what is MASSIVE there? sad
Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by mrjaydee(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
Olosho!!!

4 Likes

Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by itspzpics(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hot hot
Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by 1899Milan: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hungry Man Size lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nah only her dey Carry that big thing for chest
Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
1899Milan:
Hungry Man Size lipsrsealed
u have said it all.
God bless U
Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by okwabayi(m): 4:45am On Sep 18, 2018
This is from the Africa Magic show Ajoke. It is probably a promo.
Hmm, I thought all these shows were already pre-recorded. I can't believe they shoot this everyday. The workload involved in such a production is too much for Nigerian hands.
Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by Bossontop(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2018
undecided
See as d boobs look lyk 2 eba wey dem tie inside leda

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by Deckline(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2018
The breazz big o. E big pass her head and brain join sef.
Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by Partnerbiz(f): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2018
Just the way i ..it cool

Like chi chi cool

The darker the better...

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by Thoryeeb(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
I swear I wan 4ck this girl��
Re: Actress, Lota Chukwu Teases Her Fans With Her Massive Boobs by hokicos: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Are you in EDO, PH, LAGOS, OGUN, DELTA, ABUJA, KANO, KADUNA, UYO, CALABAR, GHANA, S/A, UK, USA, CANADA, IBADAN OR ANYWHERE!

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Replies A Lady Who Asked Him To Impregnate Her / Richest Nigerian Footballer / Jim Iyke On Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.