Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,819 members, 7,844,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Quick Tips To Improve Your Self Confidence - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Quick Tips To Improve Your Self Confidence (439 Views)

The Thin Line Between Pride And Self-confidence. / Are you a business owner? Do you want to improve your business English skills? / How To Quickly Boost Your Self Confidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Tips To Improve Your Self Confidence by Abbeysteve(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
confidence brings out the quality in someone and there's no higher way to getting confidence then through your self. self confidence propels a person to do matters and now not worry about his personal inadequacy. In this article we will venture into some hints on improving your self confidence

Quick Tips to Improve your Self Confidence

self confidence is similar to a tool. It provides you with a sense of fact, and lets you manage your fears. self confidence is generally constructed up through a history of fantastic reviews, and with an improved feel of self-worth you will find that your esteem and mental nation can be substantially progressed as well.

in case you find your self unable to summon up braveness to voice your very own opinion, or to inform a person to back down when you want to, then it is probably a signal which you need to enhance your self confidence. here are clean tips to help you Improve your Self Confidence

Set Goal

the first step in gaining self confidence is to set sensible and manageable goals for your self. those desires ought to no longer be unachievable nor out of reach, however ought to be a project for you so that you can improve. No intention is too small, as every little step counts and works closer to reaching the subsequent bigger aim. With set desires, you'll be able to push your self to exceed your comfort region, and it'll provide you with something concrete to work in the direction of.

read full article [url]confidence brings out the quality in someone and there's no higher way to getting confidence then through your self. self confidence propels a person t[/url]
Re: Quick Tips To Improve Your Self Confidence by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
I used to be timid until quite recently.

In a bid to garner humility, I foolishly tilted to timidity.

I discovered something. The timid don't do exploits. They are afraid of everything.

Solution is to make up your mind to accept rejection. It is part of life's learning process. Be fearless, dress fine and have an air of self confidence even if it means faking it. Stop caring about people's opinion of you. It doesn't change who you are.

When they eventually encounter the good side of you, their perspective will change. Then, stop being addicted to gadgets. Make out some time to talk to a new person everyday. I talked to two new persons today and I was happy.

I didn't have to fake anything. I didn't have to prove spirikoko anything. I just talked. And I even made remarks like , aww I feel like hugging you right now. And then when I felt the conversation was over, I resorted back to playing my gospel song. I became me, the real me.

You don't need any book to teach you this. It's all in your mind.

I hope I just solved some folk's problems

1 Like

Re: Quick Tips To Improve Your Self Confidence by Abbeysteve(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
well said
plavic:
I used to be timid until quite recently.

In a bid to garner humility, I foolishly tilted to timidity.

I discovered something. The timid don't do exploits. They are afraid of everything.

Solution is to make up your mind to accept rejection. It is part of life's learning process. Be fearless, dress fine and have an air of self confidence even if it means faking it. Stop caring about people's opinion of you. It doesn't change who you are.

When they eventually encounter the good side of you, their perspective will change. Then, stop being addicted to gadgets. Make out some time to talk to a new person everyday. I talked to two new persons today and I was happy.

I didn't have to fake anything. I didn't have to prove spirikoko anything. I just talked. And I even made remarks like , aww I feel like hugging you right now. And then when I felt the conversation was over, I resorted back to playing my gospel song. I became me, the real me.

You don't need any book to teach you this. It's all in your mind.

I hope I just solved some folk's problems

(1) (Reply)

Justice Vs Brutality / Our Reunion / The Challenges Of The 21st Century Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.