Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,909 members, 7,848,670 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Our Reunion - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Reunion (440 Views)

Our Reunion (episode 5) / Our Reunion (episode 4) / Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Reunion by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Introduction
Michelle is a young lady in her early twenties. She lost her parents in a car accident when she was eight. She and her brother were the only survival in the party. Due some certain situation, she got separated from her younger brother. Her only hope is to make it high so as to find her brother to reunite with her other family members later on.

Artus is a young boy who grew up in an orphanage. He is a dancer and has his mind fixed on looking for his sister.

Christian is a famous pop star. He grew up with his aunt after the accident that took his dad live. His mother remarried and went with his little sister. His main target is to free his sister from the claws of his step-dad.

Anne is an highschool girl. Christian's only sister. Her only wish is to be with her brother.

Monica is a famous pop singer. A childhood friend to Christian. She lost all her family members in the accident that took Christian's dad live. She learnt after the accident that her two siblings went missing. Her target is to find them before the lawyer can read the will of her late parent.

These are the main characters in the story. Sit back, read, and comment. The sweetest love story..........
Re: Our Reunion by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Episode 1
My foster family

Michelle walked down the street carrying a big carton on her head. She walked more faster when she saw her mother staring at her from afar.
Racheal:       Will you walk fast and join me here now! (She screamed)
(Michelle ran with the carton on her head and join her mom who was already fuming with anger while standing at the doorway.)
Michelle:       Am back mom. I have gotten the stocks from Caroline's mom. She told me she will send you the balance  before the end of this month.
Racheal:       Drop it in the store for me. When you are through come back here. You need to go and fetch water for me at the next junction.
Michelle:       But Mama, I thought Mr ofo has come to repair the borehole this evening.
Racheal:       So you think am a fool right? I don't know what to say at the right time right? So I am not sensible enough to send the girl that I have been raising for the past fifteen years even without knowing her parents. You still think am not sensible enough right.
Michelle:       Am sorry Mama. I will go and get the bowl. I will go to the next junction as you have said.
Rachael:       So am now a witch right? You will go so that I will stop shouting, isn't it?
Michelle:       Mama, am sorry. I will go now.
(Michelle rushed into the house and came back with a big bowl in her hand.)
Rachael:       Take this money and give it to iya Risi. Tell her I will come see her later.
Michelle:       Alright Mama. (She took the money from her mom and went down the street with the big bowl.)

Three days later....
Michelle stood in the kitchen cutting pumpkin leaves. Jude stood behind the door of the kitchen peeping at her. Michelle started singing a song sang by Chidinma featuring Dammykrane.
Michelle:        I no go ever leave you. I go dey there for you ooo......
                Nothing wey dem fit do to take you away from me
                I no go ever leave you. I go dey there for you ooo.....
                Nothing wey dem fit do to take you away....
                You dey make my heart o kedike.......
(Jude cuts in and bumped into her.)
Jude:           Michelle! You can't believe this but that's how you have been making me run mad because of you. I love you so much
Michelle:        Jude! Look into my eyes and read my lips. I have had enough of your nonsense. I'm not interested in your so-called love. Stop disturbing my peace. And I hope you will take your filthy eyes off me before I ask the gods to strike it for you.
Jude:           Michelle! What have I done wrong to deserve all this from you? I love you so much and I want to live my whole life with you my dear.
Michelle:        Jude! You can leave now. We are siblings for crying out loud.
Jude:           Spare me that please. You are my foster sister not biological sister. Don't get it twisted at all. There is nothing wrong if we decide to show love towards ourselves. (He drew closer to Michelle and forcefully grabbed her. He tried to place his lips on hers but was stopped as she slapped him on his right cheek. He grabbed his cheek and left Michelle. He looked at her with anger and  pulled her by the hair to the living room. He picked up his belt on the chair as he started hitting her  with it.)
Michelle:        Jude! Please! Please! (she cried loudly and kept begging until Rachael walked in.)
Rachael:        Jude! What is going on here?
Re: Our Reunion by Ann2012(f): 5:48am On Feb 15, 2019
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Our Reunion by Jesuloluwatemi(f): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Episode 2
Orphan again

Rachael:        Jude! What is going on here?
Jude:           Mama! You won't believe it but I caught this witch stealing. She must have been doing this for long. But fortunately I caught her today. I will make sure I punish for the wrong she has done. It wasn't enough that you and dad raised her for the past fifteen years. She has never been grateful to us and now she is even stealing from us.
Rachael:        I knew that you are a thief from the beginning. I have done enough with you. I don't want to see you in this house. Pack your things and leave my house. I have done my best to train you. At least now you have your ND result with you. I have tried my best.
Michelle:        Mama! please! I did not steal anything Mama. I have always been obedient to you all my life Mama please. I have no where to go.
Jude:           And who cares about that. If you can't be useful for my mother , you can't stay here.
Michelle:        Mama! please! I beg you please. I don't know anyone here Mama. Have mercy on me Mama.
Rachael:        You should have begged your shameless parents not to die. That would have been better. Witch! (She turned to Jude) you! go inside and bring her things. I don't want to see her in my house anymore. Enough is enough.
(Jude walked into Michelle's room and came out with two big bags. He threw the bag outside and pushed Michelle outside also. He slammed the door against her. Michelle wept continuously as she carried her load down the dark street.)
Michelle carried a small clutch as she made her way down the street. She walked to a poster pasted on the wall of a bill board in that street. The bill board has the information;
      Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!
      Competent workers are needed at Toma's hotels.
Michelle:      This is a great opportunity I must not loose at all. I have to go to this hotel and submit my CV. I hope favor will work with me by God's grace.
(She walked away from the notice board)

Clinton was writing on his table when Michelle walked in. He raised up his head and became astonished on seeing the beauty that walked into his office. Michelle broke the silence and suspicious gaze manifested in Clinton.
Michelle:       Good morning sir.
Clinton:        Morning. Have your seat. You are here for the interview right?
Michelle:       (she sat on the chair opposite Clinton) Yes sir.
Clinton:        Introduce yourself then.
Michelle:       I am Michelle Davis.
Clinton:        Alright. Miss Michelle Davis right?
Michelle:       Yes sir.
Clinton:        Do you have any working experience before?
Michelle:       None sir. I  completed my ND programme last year. I finished my industrial training six months ago.
Clinton :        So what was the course you studied during the programme?
Michelle:       Mass communication sir. I finished from the Federal polytechnic....
Clinton:        (He cuts in) But why are you here when you studied that kind of course?
Re: Our Reunion by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Following

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rogue Poet: A Distance / Content Developers, Writers And Copywriters Needed Urgently / 1. The Meaning Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.