Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Peak Milk Should Be Sued For Cheating Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peak Milk Should Be Sued For Cheating Nigerians (2047 Views)

You Can Be Sued For Taking Photos Of Your Meal At A Restaurant / Can A Judge Be Sued ? / What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peak Milk Should Be Sued For Cheating Nigerians by LoySupremo: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
I used to like buying Peak Milk Full cream powder sachet because of the plenty content and affordable price.

But now if you have noticed, The content of Peak milk sachet has reduced. So i decided to weigh the contents of the new peak milk sachet and this was my discovery:

Weight of empty Peak Sachet: 0.70g

Weight of Unused Peak Sachet: 16g

Weight of Milk Powder: 16g - 0.70g = 16g

But on their official website: https://peakmilk.com.ng/all-about-peak/peak-assortment/milk-powder/, they said that the weight of this sachet product is supposed to be 20g.

Isn't there a way we can sue Peak milk for deceiving us and reducing the quantity of their product?

If you look at other brands, like Good morning Oats / Golden Morn , You will notice their products net weight is exactly what is written on the packs

Re: Peak Milk Should Be Sued For Cheating Nigerians by BoboKush(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmn
Re: Peak Milk Should Be Sued For Cheating Nigerians by Homeboiy: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
They even have fake tin peak
They sell it 150# at ring road
Re: Peak Milk Should Be Sued For Cheating Nigerians by jokinexcel(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Op, please cross check your facts before coming to social media. What is written on the sachet is 16g not 20g. They have not updated their website. 2 years ago it was 20g, then early last year it was further reduced to 18g, then Feb this year it was reduced to 16g. Due to the economic situation, instead of reducing the quality or increasing the price, they chose to reduce the quantity and maintain the quality Peak is known for. For the fellow saying there is fake Peak liquid in the market. This is not true, what you called fake is a new product from Peak. Its called Peak filled milk, (the former is full cream, while this new one with blue label is not full cream, it's just fill milk,) and its boldly written on the body, and it's cheaper than the old one which is full cream.

Re: Peak Milk Should Be Sued For Cheating Nigerians by jokinexcel(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
While referring to other products you quoted what was written on the pack, but you never bother to check what was written on the pack of Peak milk. Peak is known for quality, and they have maintained that quality in Nigeria for more than 65 years. So keep enjoying your Peak milk. We really care.
Re: Peak Milk Should Be Sued For Cheating Nigerians by LoySupremo: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Damn... didnt notice that small write up at the back grin . Well I guess I will still be using Peak. I love their brand though. Thanks @jokinexcel

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock MTN Alcatel MW40V WIFI Router / Why Africa May Never Win The World Cup / Italian Teenager Dies After Her Long Hair Got Tangled In The Steering Wheel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.