Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos (35362 Views)

Man Bags Champion Of The Milk Crate Challenge As He Climb The Highest Crate Ever / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / 5 Things About You Never To Feel Inferior About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Revolva(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2021
The internet opens up to new challenge every other day. This week, it’s the ‘Milk Crate Challenge.’

It’s unclear how exactly the trend started, though it seems to have picked up steam over the weekend.

One might wonder what’s challenging about a milk crate but trust me, there are a million collections of videos on TikTok and other social media platforms of people jumping on the incredible fun-looking challenge yet extremely dangerous.

These are six things you should know about this trending challenge called ‘Milk Crate Challenge:

1. The ‘Milk Crate Challenge’ is the latest of a slew of dares that have gone viral on TikTok.

2. The ‘Milk Crate Challenge’ involves stacking milk crates in the shape of a pyramid.

3. People then try to climb up one side and down the other as the stacks get increasingly insecure and hazardous.

4. When a participant makes a misstep or the pyramid-like shaped stacked crates which then not to hold firmly, he or she falls to the ground, usually on top the toppled crates

5. As videos of people falling alarmingly go viral on social media, doctors across the US are coming out to alert people of the severe injuries that can occur in the process. An orthopedic surgeon, Shawn Anthony described falling from the pyramid-like-shaped stacks of crates as being even worse than falling from a ladder.

TOP 10 CRATES CHALLENGE WORLDWIDE SEE IT AND LAUGH TILL YOU FALL OFF YOUR CHAIR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Rw5oN80K8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Hardgun: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by McOluOmo: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
F
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Tamedo101(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
angry
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Quite stupid and dangerous

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Unruly7(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
sad
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Redpillar(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nawa
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by money121(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ok
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
When you fall and die now, you will blame your village people.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Bunnatex(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
X

1 Like

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Randal: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
I can do it sha

1 Like

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Jerryherd: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
cool

Tik tok turned mature people to babies

People still act maturely on Instagram... But Tik tok almost everyone is a clown

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by BAVOSKI(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yinmu �........ have you ever seen someone fall from ladder and escape it?

1 Like

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by condralbedez: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
How I wish bubu can test his balance too.I just want to check something!!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Parisian: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Call it what it is
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Nkitara: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
T
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Rexymania(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
All man for himself o grin grin grin
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by RexTramadol1: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
So far my Oniduro ni try am

I’m safe

Cos Oniduro no suppose use wheel chair ooo

I no fit be Abeg ambassador make my Stand uper com join me o

Let’s know wah we are doing fa
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by slawormiir: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tik tok is a cancer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Sonnobax15(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by OneKinGuy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2021

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by seunlayi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2021

Let me sound a note of warning. Please note that most hospitals are still under lock. If you Break your leg or hand you will have yourself to blame. Nigeria American, Europeans, etc we are all human but remember that what is working for them are not working for us. No insurance, no good hospitals, doctors moving to Saudi....

Be warned

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Lanretoye(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
What shall this profit a man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by osuofia2(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
smiley
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by rajiedreez: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Very dangerous and stupid challenge, the black guy the broke his leg will be regretting now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by mohemos: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
The most stupid and foolish challenge ever... Anyone that did this challenge should never be taken seriously because he/she had little or no regards for his/her life

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Oloniyan(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
You are a Nigerian youth in Nigeria, unless you have a pact with death or your village have finally finished the work on your head, you will not be joining any crate challenge.

Just in case you have forgotten, doctors are on strike and not enough doctors in private hospitals. Measure your éré egele very well.

Copied

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by kabius(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
People should be careful ooo ,life no get duplicate especially in Nigeria were things seems to be badluck
Re: What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos by Lexusgs430: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
For the jobless......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Python Killed In A Flooded House In Yenagoa / Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle / Python Burnt In College Of Education Zuba, Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.