Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (67090 Views)

Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by made4naijamusic: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
“Kill yourself,” Wizkid strongly advises BBN’s Khloe

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/music-celebrate-joe-el-x-yemi-alade/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by itspzpics(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lol... This is getting interesting

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Thebwoy: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mehnnn
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by ISH01(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
loving this already meehhn��

35 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Thebwoy: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wizkid baby mamas should be married by now
Abi nobody wants second hand material

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
JUST cancel k and l
from khloe and u will understand wizkid better...

214 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Thebwoy:
Wizkid baby mamas should be married by now
Abi nobody wants second hand material

Even if they are married, who will take care of his kids?

Their husbands?

There's no excuse for being a deadbeat dad, it is irresponsible.

I pray those women will get their acts together. There are single mums in this world who made mistakes by lying with dogs, but they
can forget their "future", make better choices and get themselves a " Russell".

209 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by dafemnet: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
kennygee:

Even if they are married, who will take care of his kids?

Their husbands?

There's no excuse for being a deadbeat bad, it is irresponsible.

I pray those women will get their acts together. There are single mums in this world who made mistakes by lying with dogs, but they
can forget their "future", make better choices and get themselves a " Russell".

Dogs only sleep with hoes, do you know that?

329 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by yeyeboi(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
I Said Money Hungry Hoes Will Be Ignored tongue

371 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
This Wizzy na small boy sha.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by deebrain(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
lol
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by KingTom(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
So this guy actually replied her, smh you can't win in these situations you just can't. Chai see sons Wey people dey find some don even pursue their daughter in laws comot from house because of this. innocent kids suffering oh poor boys cry thank God they're not girls if not I would have been extra sad cry Baba forget about the HOES, take care of your boys cry that other boy Wey dey naija na him I feel for pass, he shouldn't be suffering for what he knows nothing about smh. Ah God abeg may I never give in to the sins of the flesh, and the evil ones, and may I never lack the resources to give my children a better life, Amin.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by CheapDataGuy: 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
I wonder wetting be her business Abi she dey plan to join the que of baby mama wey wizkid Don already get ni

1 Like

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by ERCROSS(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Brutality... Next time, learn to mind your business. It's a full time job. It wouldn't even cost you a capital

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by martineverest(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wizkid is truly a kid...he better keep cool otherwise those women go use am shine.both on social media and in court

always fear the consequences of ur actions

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
All of them na;

iranu,,,

abasha,,,

With mouth, they claim to be satisfied with baby-mama title alone,,,whereas they are money hungrygrin

Their followers won't kuku hear words

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by naijjaman(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Bantino(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wizkid should grow up.... you don't respond to everything

9 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by SoapQueen(f): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Dear ladies,
Put a clip on that pum pum.

This Binta Diallo,
Get a job or something and get busy. Stay off your phone for a hot second!

You are not the first single mom. From what I have seen, single moms mostly work the hardest (call it revenge, whatevs). Just don’t let Wizkid be the rain on your parade.

“I will buy you the world and air you breathe, just let me “release” inside”

This statement is how these guys make you build castles in your cotton wool brain !

Everyone, get to work!

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Greystone: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Go and find correct responsible guy to marry and have kids u will not hear...

21 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Airforce1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Na so
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by nwakibie3(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
Abeg what is khloe

Is at a soap
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by tunjijones(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
dafemnet:
Dogs only sleep with hoes, do you know that?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Timinho23: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Not a perfectionist or a moralist but in all the midst of useless corrupt politicians, bad vices, and so on going through the country, The Youths have someone like this Wizkid of a guy as a role model and people are wondering how rotten we are as a nation. see how a father of three is talking

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Badgers14: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wizkid, wizkid how many time did I call you

Shun all these small boy Instagram stuff, swallow ya pride and codedly go and settle with ya angry baby mama unless you dont plan on ever visiting U.S again.

If the baby mama go reason with a feminist Bush tailed lawyer, you go hear am.

See oooo, Wizkid better be careful, if Binta goes rogue and cries rape, no matter how truth or not it is, with the metoo movement and Trumps aggressive policy on hardline immigration policies, Wizkid is finished and his career dead.

Please dont quote me to talk rubbish, I am not feeling fine.

33 Likes

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by tugodom: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
what does she even want in the first place
Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by kerry57: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why this Khloe wan get popular by all means self? Ur ex colleagues are getting popular by getting endorsements ,u want to get popular by snitching. Stay for ur lane lepa shandy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes by Gabriel004: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
yeyeboi:
I Said Money Hungry Hoes Will Be Ignored tongue
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.