Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

3 Kings, Celebrities Present At Billionaire Afolabis' Sons Wedding (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Kings, Celebrities Present At Billionaire Afolabis' Sons Wedding (photos) (1682 Views)

See Celebrities Present At Wizkid's Mom Burial Ceremony (photos & Video) / Rihanna Reacts To Viral Photos Of Her Yelling At Billionaire Boyfriend / Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Kings, Celebrities Present At Billionaire Afolabis' Sons Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lagos came to a standstill on Saturday for billionaire, Dr Taiwo Olayinka Afolabi (chairman of Sifax group and SAHCOL) as his firstborn Olayinka got married to his sweetheart Abisola Omisade in Victoria island. Yinka is a director at Sifax and also owns The Grill in ikoyi, Lagos state.

The traditional and wedding ceremonies had the ooni of ife, oba elegushi and oluwo of iwo in attendance, along with several celebrities. The traditional wedding had king sunny ade playing, while the wedding reception at the Habourpoint became a mini concert with Tuface, mayourkun and izzlax performing.

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: 3 Kings, Celebrities Present At Billionaire Afolabis' Sons Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
Engagement photos

Re: 3 Kings, Celebrities Present At Billionaire Afolabis' Sons Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Even the Ooni was there.

The wedding just dey all over IG. The bride is very beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Kings, Celebrities Present At Billionaire Afolabis' Sons Wedding (photos) by OneCorner: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mumu guy.
Wen dere are thousands of beautiful Igbo girls in d east, he’s wasting his time wit won Afon girl.
Re: 3 Kings, Celebrities Present At Billionaire Afolabis' Sons Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
OneCorner:
Mumu guy.
Wen dere are thousands of beautiful Igbo girls in d east, he’s wasting his time wit won Afon girl.

You sound like u really want a Yoruba man as ur in law.
Re: 3 Kings, Celebrities Present At Billionaire Afolabis' Sons Wedding (photos) by Abdul3391(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congrats bro...

I jealous your wife ooo

1 Like

Re: 3 Kings, Celebrities Present At Billionaire Afolabis' Sons Wedding (photos) by flashyoba231(m): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2018
Money talks

1 Like

Re: 3 Kings, Celebrities Present At Billionaire Afolabis' Sons Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Will the presences of the three kings in the wedding ceremony guarantee the longevity of the marriage? undecided
People go overboard sometimes when doing things.
Nothing concern me sha.
But that does not change the fact that expensive marriages like this are the ones with highest likelihood of crashing.

Re: 3 Kings, Celebrities Present At Billionaire Afolabis' Sons Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2018
Kolombz:
Will the presences of the three kings in the wedding ceremony guarantee the longevity of the marriage? undecided
People go overboard sometimes when doing things.
Nothing concern me sha.
But that does not change the fact that expensive marriages like this are the ones with highest likelihood of crashing.

The kings are his friends cos even all the oonis sisters, mum and family were present.
The rich invite their friends to their parties too, they just happen to be also rich, so it looks spectacular to the average person.

Notwithstanding, I think rich/educated kids have a higher divorce rate because the girls don't see marriage as their source of livelihood and purpose. And the boys always get bombarded by hungry girls. Then there are also the spoilt brats wt no sense of discipline.

(1) (Reply)

Simi Slays Hot In Revealing Outfit / Fast Forward Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Buhari In Advance / I've Had A Gun Pointed At Me Just Because My Friend Laughed - Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.