Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Praise Provokes God's Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Provokes God's Power (492 Views)

Kukah: The Cleric That Provokes Buhari’s Presidency / Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power / Giving Provokes God's Visitation — Sen. Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise Provokes God's Power by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Praise Provokes God's Power

As you praise God, you provoke the release of unction from Him. 

Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the Lord, to the mighty One of Israel.

And the Lord shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall show the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.  Isaiah 30:29–30

Unction that helps you appreciate the voice of God is released unto you as you are engulfed in praise.

As you act in obedience to His voice, divine guidance comes your way, thereby provoking His acts.

When you are not in praise, you are not in God. The moment God is not for you, He can't help you.

When you are in praise, you are in power, and therefore in God. You are not just in power, but in unlimited power!

I fondly say, "To be praisefull is to be ‘win–full’!"

It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:

To show forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night, Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery;

upon the harp with a solemn sound. For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work:

I will triumph in the works of thy hands. But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil. Psalm 92:1–4,10 

Praise brings down the power of God into a man’s life, because it provokes the release of fresh oil which endues with power.

Nothing forces your enemy to surrender like power.

Psalm 66:3 says, "…Through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee." 

When you engage in genuine praise, you are anointed with fresh oil and endowed with power; that is when you begin to see your desires upon your enemies (Psalm. 92:11).

If through the praises of David the evil spirit that tormented Saul was cast out, it means evil spirit cannot attempt David himself.

So, when you are in praise, no devil can interfere with the issues of your life, because praise puts you in command over your enemies.

Fresh oil commands fresh victories.

While David was dancing and praising the Lord with all his might, Michal (his wife) looked at him and despised him.

And because God does fearful things in praises, even though she was his wife, Michal was struck with barrenness!

Nothing can stand in the way of praise. As you praise Him therefore, everything that mocks your destiny in God will be made to pay for it.

When you praise Him, unction multiplies, and manifests in revelation and power, bringing about God's numerous acts.

My oil can never be stale, because I celebrate Him day and night. As a result, the new oil keeps dropping upon me.

I can't understand the strength I enjoy nor the way He works with me; but I see His hand in my life all the time.

From now on, as you praise God, His fearful acts will take place in your life and His new oil will drop on you, causing you to walk in power!

Amen!

#Understanding The Power Of Praise.

However to enjoy these benefits you MUST be born again...

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

I C M...

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Helpline, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze 'Jesus Is Against Tithes And, Seed Sowing.' / God's Church That Will Be Greatly Harmed In The Future / Harnessing Our Diversity For National Development - Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.