Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems (5267 Views)

Oppo Mobile Phone Thread / Phone Problems / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by deviceteck: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2018
In this post, I will consider common problems with Tecno Phones and then provide solutions. I bet you will agree that you have faced one or more of the challenges with Tecno phones mentioned here.

First, Let's identify some of these problems.

1. Tecno phone Wifi, Bluetooth and Hotspot not connecting.

2. Tecno phone mobile and data network not working.

3. Tecno phones get hot during use

4. Tecno phone battery drains fast

5. Tecno Phone having a memory problem

6. Tecno Phones won’t respond to touch

7. Tecno android apps keep closing unexpectedly

1. Tecno phone Wifi, Bluetooth and Hotspot not connecting.

[b]Why Is My Tecno Phone Wifi And Bluetooth Not Working
[/b]Unsuccessful update and flashing are mainly responsible for this. Sometimes though, the wrong or corrupt file is used to flash the phone. At other times, it could be that the phone has been operational for more than a few hours. Here is what you can do.

How To Fix Tecno Phone Wifi And Bluetooth Problems?
[/b]The first this to do is as simple as anything can be. Just restart the phone.

Check to ensure that you have not downloaded any app recently that is now determining how your wifi and hotspot should work. If there are such apps on the phone you might want to disable them and then restart the phone. This should work.

When the problem has become more stubborn, perhaps, it's been neglected for long and given to the wrong hand to fix, a factory reset may be necessary. See how to factory reset phone here https://obruche.com/2020/02/28/tecno-phones-problems-and-solutions/

[b]2. Tecno phone mobile and data network not working.

Get one thing straight. Both the wifi network mentioned earlier and the mobile network now under consideration both have almost the same working mechanism. That is, in most Tecno phones, if not all, the structure of these two antennas are always the same, sometimes even the same.

To cut this whole stuff short, the same reasons why wifi and Bluetooth stopped working for some Tecno phones are the same reasons why Mobile Network is Not showing up for some Tecno phones. Can the mobile network issue be fixed the same way the wifi and Bluetooth problem is handled? Let’s see

How To Fix Tecno Phones Mobile Network Problems
[/b]Generally, the same way of resolving the wifi/Bluetooth issue is also used to fix the mobile network. If you skipped the previous section you may have to go back to learn these methods. But there is more.

The first thing you actually need to do is ensure that the SIM is activated (enabled) in the phone settings. Then it is safe to assign default roles to SIM depending on the android version your device runs on. If the problem persists, then you should consider calling your network service providers for assistance.

Yes! I remember

Activate SIM in phone settings

Assign default roles to SIM

Call service providers for help

[b]NOTE
: Some network problems are service provider failure. When faced with mobile network problems, it is important to wait a few hours before concluding that the phone has a fault. Another way of knowing if the issue if your service provider is by testing another SIM provided by the same service provider. However, this is not a reliable guide.

Find solutions to the other issues here https://obruche.com/2020/02/28/tecno-phones-problems-and-solutions/

Have any questions, let me know.
Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by Realboygenius(m): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2018
This a lovely thread
Have been looking for something like this.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by Shookonekilla: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Solution is.take the phone and.throw it I to the dustbin

Tecno phones are low build quality rubbish

Save your money and buy something.else
Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by deviceteck: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Realboygenius:
This a lovely thread
Have been looking for something like this.
Thank you. Please comment your question and I will try to figure out a solution for you.
Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by deviceteck: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Solution is.take the phone and.throw it I to the dustbin

Tecno phones are low build quality rubbish

Save your money and buy something.else
I kinda disagree with you here. The "low built" Tecno phone as you said is now the favorite phone for the common Nigerian. Simply put, all phones have their own problems and Tecno mobile phones are not exempted.
Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by Shookonekilla: 6:17am On Sep 19, 2018
deviceteck:

I kinda disagree with you here. The "low built" Tecno phone as you said is now the favorite phone for the common Nigerian. Simply put, all phones have their own problems and Tecno mobile phones are not exempted.

Wrong it is not the favorite phone , it is the phone for those who don't have a choice .do not confuse not having a choice with being favorite

Let every single.tecno user win the lottery today they will all seitch to Samsung and iPhone that's how you know what a favorite phone is
Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by Rubiesangel: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2018
Shookonekilla:

Wrong it is not the favorite phone , it is the phone for those who don't have a choice .do not confuse not having a choice with being favorite

Let every single.tecno user win the lottery today they will all seitch to Samsung and iPhone that's how you know what a favorite phone is
wrong, everybody has got a choice. Neither Itel nor Tecno user were forced to buy the phone. Are samsung phones devoid of issues? how about Iphones? don't they have their own issues as well? Its a matter of making choice for a preferred device.
Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by Rubiesangel: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2018
deviceteck:

I quite agree with you on this. well said.
Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by Shookonekilla: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2018
Rubiesangel:
wrong, everybody has got a choice. Neither Itel nor Tecno user were forced to buy the phone. Are samsung phones devoid of issues? how about Iphones? don't they have their own issues as well? Its a matter of making choice for a preferred device.

You are just contradicting yourself

You first said tecno is the favorite brand of smart phone users in Nigeria and I called you 9ut for making that false and misleading comment

Infact Nigerians who use tecno ,Infinix and itel homes don't.habe a choice

And I t gv you an example I have seen several times, the moment any of these individuals gets a cash wind fall one of the first things they always change is their phone and not for another tecno ,Infinix or itel.phone but for a better brand like xperia,LG, HTC, Nokia, Samsung , iPhone etc

When you ask them why their response is always the same "oga I dey use that one because money no dey that time, who no like better thing?"

Everyone knows tecno ,Infinix.anf itel phones and of very sub par build quality.

These are phones built to look fancy but are.totally useless and not reliable
Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2018
I am about to make a decision I will either regret later, I want to leave samsung galaxy grand prime plus to switch to tecno F1 does that make any sense?
Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by Ejadike(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
sparkle12345:
I am about to make a decision I will either regret later, I want to leave samsung galaxy grand prime plus to switch to tecno F1 does that make any sense?
You were just specific on 'regret'. Have you compared the specs? Get a Tecno Spark2, Pouvoir 2 or Camon series.
Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by Ejadike(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
deviceteck:
In this post,I will consider common problems with Tecno Phones and then provide solutions. I bet you will agree that you have faced one or more of the challenges with Tecno phones mentioned here.

First of, Let's identify some of these problems.

1.Tecno phone Wifi, Bluetooth and Hotspot not connecting.

2. Tecno phone mobile and data network not working.

3. Tecno phones gets hot during use

4. Tecno phone battery drains fast

5. Tecno Phone having memory problem

6. Tecno Phones won’t respond to touch

7. Tecno android apps keep closing unexpectedly

1.Tecno phone Wifi, Bluetooth and Hotspot not connecting.

[b]Why Is My Tecno Phone Wifi And Bluetooth Not Working
[/b]Unsuccessful update and flashing are mainly responsible this. Sometimes though, the wrong or corrupt file is used to flash the phone. At other times, it could be that the phone has been in operational for more that a few hour. Here is what you can do.

How To Fix Tecno Phone Wifi And Bluetooth Problems?
[/b]The first this to do is as simple as anything can be. Just restart the phone.

Check to ensure that you have not downloaded any app recently that is now determining how your wifi and hotspot should work. If there are such apps in the phone you might want to disable them and then restart the phone. This should work.

When the problem has become more stubborn, perhaps, its been neglected for long and given to the wrong hand to fix, a factory reset may be necessary. See how to factory reset phone here http://deviceteck.com/blog/tecno-phone-problems-solutions/

[b]2. Tecno phone mobile and data network not working.

Get one thing straight. Both the wifi network mentioned earlier and the mobile network now under consideration both have almost the same working mechanism. That is, in most Tecno phones, if not all, the structure of these two antennas are always the same, sometimes even the same.

To cut this whole stuff short, the same reasons why wifi and Bluetooth stopped working for some Tecno phones are the same reasons why Mobile Network is Not showing up for some Tecno phones. Can the mobile network issue be fixed the same way the wifi and Bluetooth problem is handled? Let’s see

How To Fix Tecno Phones Mobile Network Problems
[/b]Generally, the the same way of resolving the wifi/Bluetooth issue is also used to fix the mobile network. If you skipped the previous section you may have to go back to learn these methods. But there is more.

The first thing you actually need to do is ensure that the SIM is activated (enabled) in the phone settings. Then it is safe to assign default roles to SIM depending on the android version your device runs on. If the problem persist, then you should consider calling your network service providers for assistance.

Yes! I remember

Activate SIM in phone settings

Assign default roles to SIM

Call service providers for help

[b]NOTE
: Some network problems are service provider failure. When faced with mobile network problems, it is important to wait a few hour before concluding that the phone has fault. Another way of knowing if the issue if from your service provider is by testing another SIM provided by the same service provider. However, this is not a reliable guide.

Find solutions to the other issues here http://deviceteck.com/blog/tecno-phones-common-problems-and-their-solutions/

Have any questions, let me know.
how can I activate Google Assistant on k7
Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by Behankey(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
This type of thread should me making front page. Very helpful.

Cc Lalasticlala, honsule
Re: Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems by scarycuteface(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
sparkle12345:
Regret? How so? What is your budget? Because you could get other new Tecno phones that are better than the prime plus

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The Samsung Galaxy A10 2019 / Jumia Is So Deceptive! / For The Love Of Android Hd Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.