Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Precious Figure - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Precious Figure (3902 Views)

MARY EHIABHI: How To Make Six Figure Monthly Income With Peace Of Mind (EBOOK) / This Image Is Full Of Figure Of Speech. How Many Can You See / Spot The Figure Of Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Precious Figure by AryEmber(f): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish! Let better pesin come in jare, thanks for the update sis.
Re: The Precious Figure by dokyOloye: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
mareeam802:
You're welcome. Thanks for reading!
Happy birthday ma'am.
Many happy returns too.
Re: The Precious Figure by mareeam802(f): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Episode Seventeen

“Hey, Sis. I’m really surprised to see you at my doorstep. What brings you here?” Mustapha grinned at me. His eyes gleamed and his face was a rictus of sheer delight.

He was putting on a red t-shirt and a white pair of shorts. He didn’t seem shy and reserved…like he used to. He sounded very cheerful and confident.

I floundered words as I wondered what I was doing there and what I was going to tell him.

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2018/12/the-precious-figure-episode-seventeen.html

Re: The Precious Figure by mareeam802(f): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
AryEmber:
Good riddance to bad rubbish! Let better pesin come in jare, thanks for the update sis.

Abi oo. You're welcome!
Re: The Precious Figure by mareeam802(f): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
dokyOloye:

Happy birthday ma'am.
Many happy returns too.

Thanks so much!!!
Re: The Precious Figure by Ann2012(f): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
I just pray Habeeb is the right guy

Thanks for the update
Re: The Precious Figure by mareeam802(f): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2018
Ann2012:
I just pray Habeeb is the right guy

Thanks for the update

You're welcome sis
Re: The Precious Figure by mareeam802(f): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2019
Final Episode

“He said that I’m too short and my nose is flat…that our children won’t be beautiful,” Rofi’at said in a high-thin voice and we all yelled in disgust.

“Really? You mean he called off your marriage because of your looks?” Zuwayrah widened her eyes in shock and disbelief.

The room fell silent as we were all perplexed and flabbergasted. “You’re surprised abi? Oyaa, hear my own. My own fiancé said that getting married will be a waste of genotype. Because we’re both AA.” Aisha said and we all burst into laughter.

“Na lie!” Zulaikha laughed in disbelief. “Hear my own. He said that I’m fake. That my hair, my eyes…everything is fake. The surprising thing is that he didn’t return my texts or pick my calls. It was when we called for a family meeting that he said all these. The question is, didn’t he see me before proposing?”

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2019/01/the-precious-figure-finale.html

Re: The Precious Figure by Ann2012(f): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
So happy for Fareedah, what happened to Najib serves him right

What an interesting story, thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: The Precious Figure by mareeam802(f): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Ann2012:
So happy for Fareedah, what happened to Najib serves him right

What an interesting story, thanks ma'am

You're welcome. Thanks for reading!
Re: The Precious Figure by AryEmber(f): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ha! Runaway bride, serves him right. Wonderful story mareeam, thanks for sharing.
Re: The Precious Figure by mareeam802(f): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2019
AryEmber:
Ha! Runaway bride, serves him right. Wonderful story mareeam, thanks for sharing.

Yes, it does serve him right! Thanks for reading smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kole Omotosho's Just Before Dawn E-book / Where To Download Hadley Chase Novels / THE FRIENDLY NEIGBHOUR (18+) By @deolububble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.