Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Girlfriend's Sis Invited Me To Her Birthday Party, What Should I Buy For Her? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Girlfriend's Sis Invited Me To Her Birthday Party, What Should I Buy For Her? (439 Views)

Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Sis Invited Me To Her Birthday Party, What Should I Buy For Her? by Pinkybush: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Yesterday my girlfriend's sister informed me of her birthday party which is today, though it seems impromptu to me. I am not financially buoyant at the moment because of important things I planned to do between this week and next that will require money. But, if I must buy her a gift, what should I buy for her?

PLS ONLY MATURED COMMENTS
Re: My Girlfriend's Sis Invited Me To Her Birthday Party, What Should I Buy For Her? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2018
Sanitary pads.

Come and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Sis Invited Me To Her Birthday Party, What Should I Buy For Her? by Neminc: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2018
Bra and pants wink
Re: My Girlfriend's Sis Invited Me To Her Birthday Party, What Should I Buy For Her? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2018
if you aint got the money to buy gifts (which is probably the reason why she invited you) then i suggest you A) dont go or B) ask your gf (who knows your financial situation) what you could buy with the "low" budget you have in mind.
Re: My Girlfriend's Sis Invited Me To Her Birthday Party, What Should I Buy For Her? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Yam
Re: My Girlfriend's Sis Invited Me To Her Birthday Party, What Should I Buy For Her? by diamondpaul(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Buy her flower and cute wrist watche or wrist chain.
Re: My Girlfriend's Sis Invited Me To Her Birthday Party, What Should I Buy For Her? by Pinkybush: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
diamondpaul:
Buy her flower and cute wrist watche or wrist chain.
Yea, wrist watch should be nice. Tnx
Re: My Girlfriend's Sis Invited Me To Her Birthday Party, What Should I Buy For Her? by Pinkybush: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Neminc:
Bra and pants wink
Awol1:
Sanitary pads.

Come and thank me later
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Mr.celestine Ebere Oyim Onuh / Photos: Drama As Bride’s Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan / Woman Shares News With Her Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.