Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) (35209 Views)

Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by SureBadBoy: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2021
A lady who appears to have quite a hot temper was captured on camera angrily smashing her birthday cake during what is believed to be her birthday party.

In the viral video, the moment leading to her smashing the cake show her pressing her phone before punching the cake causing it to fall into the floor.

Surprised by her action, one of her guests is heard screaming while the others were literally jaw dropped as they looked at her and wonder why she became so upset.

The lady, who donned a tiara and a black dress was seated in the midst of guests as they partied in club with drinks all around their table but the event would take a new turn after she smashed her cake into the ground.

Watch the video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq7Q1YwWorA

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by TeeGentle(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2021
maybe someone made her angry or the person want to make her good day a bad one

2 Likes

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by dawnomike(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2021
I guess she just found out that her boyfriend who got her the cake and didn't show up for the party, was cheating on her elsewhere.

The punch she gave the cake is called 'The fist of rage' in kung fu grin

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by TeeGentle(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2021
maybe her boyfriend break up with her

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by chatinent: 9:26am On Dec 18, 2021
So the person videoing her and the cake directly knew she was going to punch it baa?

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2021
dawnomike:
I guess she just found out that her boyfriend who got her the cake and didn't show up for the party, was cheating on her elsewhere.

The punch she gave the cake is called 'The fist of rage' in kung fu grin
Lols...but punching the cake means nothing coz ticket wey wan cut go still cut

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Olaoluwa112(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2021
The future is angry.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Jidemoo: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2021
Local man is just speechless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Wawelexy(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Waiting for boyfriend to come cut the cake together, but Nigga was busy wooing a lady at one corner....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2021
undecided
Why she no go punch am throway like that undecided. After all no be she use her own money bake am na undecided.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2021
No matter how angry I am, I can never punch a cake tongue
I LOVE CAKE tongue Yummy cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by illicit(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Well....

She can't punch her cake and still have it lipsrsealed undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by dan9ice(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Anthony Joshua

7 Likes

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Fredlongs(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Potential female boxer

1 Like

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by YoungLionken(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
The popular saying;" many are mad,few.."..

I always told my ex then "if your anger can't lead you to smashing your head against the wall, or scratching your fingers so hard against a nail, then such anger can be subjected and controlled"..

"Disrespect usually leads to outburst at any slightest provocation"..

Control your anger!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Klington: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2021

My sista you're possessed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Iamdbull: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

This won't have happened if I was there to perform for her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by slawormiir: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Anger be Ruining humans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by jeff1993: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Awon HOT temper!!!!

Please NL family .... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill..... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year again!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by bigdammyj: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Cool
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by McOluOmo: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nah wah

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by ATEAMS: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Intoxication
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Iliveforever(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
If this is not the spirit of anger that’s in her, then she has no problem....

The future is angry
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Hienna1: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
cheesy her cake though

1 Like

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
SureBadBoy:
A lady who appears to have quite a hot temper was captured on camera angrily smashing her birthday cake during what is believed to be her birthday party.

In the viral video, the moment leading to her smashing the cake show her pressing her phone before punching the cake causing it to fall into the floor.

Surprised by her action, one of her guests is heard screaming while the others were literally jaw dropped as they looked at her and wonder why she became so upset.

The lady, who donned a tiara and a black dress was seated in the midst of guests as they partied in club with drinks all around their table but the event would take a new turn after she smashed her cake into the ground.

Watch the video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq7Q1YwWorA

"Apparently, she just finish chopping breakfast right in front her birthday cake". - Village People Spokesperson

1 Like

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Well. I can't judge herr grin
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by DropsMic(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Stupid girl, ungrateful thing. sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
The power of weed
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Authoreety: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Yeye
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by Iliveforever(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hienna1:
cheesy her cake though
grin grin
Re: Lady Angrily Smashes Her Cake At Her Birthday Party (Photo, Video) by GreenDee(f): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hmmmn....what would have made her so angry like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmax Band best For urparty / Physically Challenged Man Weds In Wheelchair, Shares Traditional Wedding Pics / Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.