Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Self-medication Did To A UNIPORT Graduate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Self-medication Did To A UNIPORT Graduate (489 Views)

Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) / Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) / Please Stop Self Medication, See serious Side Effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Self-medication Did To A UNIPORT Graduate by 17Ebiscoo: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
A graduate of University of Port Harcourt, Abraham Okodugha has taken to Facebook to solicit for help to attend to his medical condition. Sharing pictures of how worse his state has become, he narrated that it was all due to him ignorantly relying on self-medication.

Read his post:

‘Good people of God thanks for ur continuous prayers n encouragement, my name is ABRAHAM OKODUGHA a graduate of geology from uniport. plz i now need ur financial assistance to be able to access proper medical attention n get admitted for rehabilitation cos am reacting to the painkillers I was on for long due to self medication which was my fault looking for cheap relief n now it have caused worse damage to my body n only God knows how much damage it’s caused, I know am paying for my own ignorance n foolish decision of self medication, the symptoms are getting worse daily n my body swelling n decaying with very offensive odour which makes it impossible to stay among pple. Plz I need ur help to save my life for I can’t afford it myself, was hoping I cld work n hustle to save enough to attend to it myself but it’s rapid growth n spread makes it impossible so I need all the help I can get to get through this, as shameful n embarrassing it might be for me to do this it’s better I pass through shame n reproach n save my life than to die in silence cos of pride n fear of public Stigma. My gd God bless u as u have compassion on me to assist in saving my life for I might not survive long without proper medical attention cos I can nolonger rely on self medication to survive’.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/what-self-medication-did-to-uniport.html

Re: What Self-medication Did To A UNIPORT Graduate by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
That's fungi growth.

He needs baking soda bath real fast. Drink a tea spoon of it daily for a week and bath with it in warm water.
Re: What Self-medication Did To A UNIPORT Graduate by xendra: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Jeez! Is he on this forum? Are they raising/donating funds for him?by What means ?
Re: What Self-medication Did To A UNIPORT Graduate by xendra: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
TimeMachine:
That's fungi growth.

He needs baking soda bath real fast. Drink a tea spoon of it daily for a week and bath with it in warm water.
for real? Judging by the stage it is at, will that still work?
Re: What Self-medication Did To A UNIPORT Graduate by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
xendra:
for real? Judging by the stage it is at, will that still work?

He needs to be aggressive with it. His blood is already toxic, so he needs a strong alkali of that nature, after a week, he goes completely on hydration with water. We might loose him if he is not treated immediately for the for treatment to even work the toxicity in his system has to be neutralized.

His vehicle is fucccked.

(1) (Reply)

Painful Urinating And Backpain / Remedy For Sore Throat Needed / Health App For Medical And Non-medical Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.