Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 38th Birthday, Shares Huge Testimony - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 38th Birthday, Shares Huge Testimony (27902 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 38th Birthday, Shares Huge Testimony by Adakintroy: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Amberon:
Stop messaging me since you don't have sense. She has a right to post whatever she wants and you have a right to be stupid. After all it's a free world.

I will not reply nor read your further comments.

You will ooo.. you have a right to receive sense. Just as right to life.

Since you don't have the right sense to understand your world. I have made it my duty to enlighten you. You can thank me later.

She has the right to post people have right to praise and critise. It's called social media. Again you business is everybody business when you are a public figure.

So go and meditate on this. When the revelation comes to you. Build a alter and offer praise to God for using me to help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks N500k Purple Spandex Balenciaga Boots (photos) / Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) / Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.