Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? (975 Views)

Mary Magdalene Massive Implant Bursts In One Of Her 22lb Boobs (graphic Photos) / Nadine Foster's Fake Boobs Melted By Hot Water (Graphic Photos) / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by TruthHurts100: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2018
Good morning guys.

With what we see today, how ladies dress. Can we still say breasts are private parts?

Ladies, are breasts part of your private parts?

Sincere answers pls.
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by Chuks9000: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2018
No.
But if you stare at them or touch them, you will be labelled "bad".
It shows how empty our values have become.
I still adore the African Woman. Not these "ashowo dogs" impersonating our daughters, sisters and mothers.
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Yes its my private part cos u cant touch it without my permission Unlike my hands and hair. Op what about men dat exposes their six packs? Dat one na public part?
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2018
Vichot:
Yes its my private part cos u cant touch it without my permission Unlike my hands and hair. Op what about men dat exposes their six packs? Dat one na public part?
Six packs na belle nah. Because it turns you on doesn't make it a private part.

These days na the nipple part of breast be private part.
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by TruthHurts100: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2018
Vichot:

Private parts are your sensual organs and are well covered.
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by TruthHurts100: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2018
If you expose your breasts, it's because you want me to see it. I will stare. And if you dare insult me, I will curse your generation.
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2018
TruthHurts100:

Private parts are your sensual organs and are well covered.
is the neck not also a sensual organ? U need to lecture me o
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by TruthHurts100: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Vichot:

is the neck not also a sensual organ? U need to lecture me o

OYO.
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

breast na chest, that it turns u on doest make it a private part. After all we use it to feed our babies grin
OgogoroFreak:

breast na chest, that it turns u on doest make it a private part. After all we use it to feed our babies
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Vichot:

breast na chest, that it turns u on doest make it a private part. After all we use it to feed our babies grin
breast na chest, that it turns u on doest make it a private part. After all we use it to feed our babies
Since na chest, expose the nipple dey waka for road. Call me if you wan do so.
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Okay
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Since na chest, expose the nipple dey waka for road. Call me if you wan do so.
since na belle , expose the six pack dey waka for road. Call me if u wan do so grin
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Vichot:

since na belle , expose the six pack dey waka for road. Call me if u wan do so grin
I do it all the time. Na normal thing. But, I never see any girl walking with nipples uncovered.
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by TruthHurts100: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
I do it all the time. Na normal thing. But, I never see any girl walking with nipples uncovered.

Lol. Tell them ooo. Even old women are joining them.
Re: Can We Still Refer To The Boobs As Private Part? by Bigprick9inches: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Vichot:

dm me, I need to tell u something wink

(1) (Reply)

This Organic Soap Changes Everything And I Mean It! / 4 Ways To Improve Your Child's Behavior And Mood / Viking Hairstyles: New Trending Hairstyles For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.