Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Help Me Engineers In The House I Greet - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Me Engineers In The House I Greet (751 Views)

House I need views On This 2007 Toyota Highlander Vs 2007 Toyota rav4 / Please House I Urgently Need Your Help. / Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Engineers In The House I Greet by Hectorsam(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
please I need your help my car Mazda 323f 2002 has been jerking and offing after sometime it we on back have change censor fuelpump and fuel filter and also coil but still jerking and offing electrician or rewire in th house pleas help thank.looking forward for your reply or call 07064385029 Hector from port Harcourt
Re: Help Me Engineers In The House I Greet by Inception(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hectorsam:
please I need your help my car Mazda 323f 2002 has been jerking and offing after sometime it we on back have change censor fuelpump and fuel filter and also coil but still jerking and offing electrician or rewire in th house pleas help thank.looking forward for your reply or call 07064385029 Hector from port Harcourt
have you inspected the spark plug wires?
Re: Help Me Engineers In The House I Greet by TRYGO(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Scan the car. What sort of pump was installed?
After the fuel pump was replaced, were the fuel injectors also serviced? If you didn't do any of that, then you .might have the orifices of the injectors blocked, or the pressure on the replaced pump isn't enough to keep up with the load.

Regards,
Joseph
08066643532(call/WhatsApp)
DW Nig Ltd
www.dxta.net.ng

(1) (Reply)

Business Car Needed / Security Vulnerabilities In Car Remote Keyless System And How To Prevent Car The / Advantages Of Using Child Car Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.