Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary (31761 Views)

A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Top Things That Take Your Monthly Salary Silently- Cotenant.com.ng / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary Of Someone You Know In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by baba3know: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
Everybody needs extra sources of income, but not everyone can have it. In this post I will be showing you how I was able to create – not just one or 2, three sources of income that helped me live the life of my dreams.

Living on your paycheck in this country is similar to driving a car without breaks; when the going gets somehow, just expect to crash. Forget what you’ve heard all the time about working hard; your main source of wealth would only be when you’ve diversified your income.

The question now is “How then can you diversify your income?”

Diversifying your income is similar to creating a side hustle. Just anything that will put more money into your pocket is a welcome idea.

Before we proceed, I will say “Do you know that if you make an extra $10 daily, you will have an extra $310 at the end of the month.

This means that when converted into Naira, you will be 111,600 Naira richer. Who wouldn’t appreciate such an amount of money? Let me show you how to achieve this process.

How to create an extra source of income

Choose a profitable skill

I was speaking to a group of salesmen at Abuja who were selling insurance; I asked them how they make money aside from selling insurance. They said “nothing”

Imagine if they can open up another side hustles from becoming affiliate marketers, which I believe pays more than the insurance they are selling.

There are so many profitable skills out there that can give you the money you deserve. Skills like Web design, web development, affiliate marketing, content writing, etc. All these can fetch you side money if you know exactly how to utilize the skills.

Know how to Monetize the Skill

This is actually the hardest part of the whole thing. Once you’ve identified the skills you need to sell, you then have to monetize the skill. Monetizing means selling your skills to people who might need them.

Your employer pays you to use your skill in the workplace, so why can’t you utilize your skills and work for yourself?

There are several places you can use your skill to make money; places like

- Clickbank
- Fiverr (click here to see my fiverr tricks)
- Gotranscript
- Amazon
- Aliexpress
- Upwork

There are several other places where you can actually make the money from the skills you have to offer.

Get the Information

The information is what you actually need to make the money. Most times when newbies come to me asking for how to start making money on the following channels, I tell them to take time and read about the business they are about going into.

A business will only be profitable for you when you have the right knowledge and information. This is where I actually come in to help. You can decide to start making money on these platforms – or choose not to make money on it at all.

Whichever option you go for, it won’t stop me from making my money. So it is up to you to start making money from these platforms. Because of the plenty requests, I have created a WhatsApp group to teach people how they can make money from all these platforms. So you can see the steps here.

Once you have the right information, I guarantee you that you will surely make money – even within 1 month of starting to sell on those platforms.

Creating a side income is the best way to survive this harsh economy, so what are you doing to live the life of your dreams? You can get started by visiting the link below for more information as to how to get started.

Click Source for more details

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by odylanky: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
dat same talk

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by INFOBIZ3: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Heaven

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
BET9JA....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Sirpaul(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
9 - 5....
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Kingzd: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
The best ever enjoyment you can get in life is when you are an entrepreneur, simple.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by lawrence35(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
When I was working as a call center agent in one of the Telecoms, I had access to free internet, I learnt alot....

I now dropshipping, as in Sell from AliExpress, printful etc from home... Pays far more than any job I can get right now.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by GentleMoney: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
No side business is profitable without good policy and conducive environment.Nigeria environment is harsh for a legal business to thrive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
ebook mofo made FP yesterday aswell. this is corruption abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who is this guy sef?.?.?

You keep posting recycled junk

And to the mod that keep pushing his topic to fp.. Go to the business section there are more sensible posts to display before the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by aezenkwu(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Same stories everyday. You see one person said it is from bet. After now somebody will look for whom em go scam
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by wink2015(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
baba3know:
Everybody needs extra sources of income, but not everyone can have it. In this post I will be showing you how I was able to create – not just one or 2, three sources of income that helped me live the life of my dreams.

Living on your paycheck in this country is similar to driving a car without breaks; when the going gets somehow, just expect to crash. Forget what you’ve heard all the time about working hard; your main source of wealth would only be when you’ve diversified your income.

The question now is “How then can you diversify your income?”

Diversifying your income is similar to creating a side hustle. Just anything that will put more money into your pocket is a welcome idea.

Before we proceed, I will say “Do you know that if you make an extra $10 daily, you will have an extra $310 at the end of the month.

This means that when converted into Naira, you will be 111,600 Naira richer. Who wouldn’t appreciate such an amount of money? Let me show you how to achieve this process.

How to create an extra source of income

Choose a profitable skill

I was speaking to a group of salesmen at Abuja who were selling insurance; I asked them how they make money aside from selling insurance. They said “nothing”

Imagine if they can open up another side hustles from becoming affiliate marketers, which I believe pays more than the insurance they are selling.

There are so many profitable skills out there that can give you the money you deserve. Skills like Web design, web development, affiliate marketing, content writing, etc. All these can fetch you side money if you know exactly how to utilize the skills.

Know how to Monetize the Skill

This is actually the hardest part of the whole thing. Once you’ve identified the skills you need to sell, you then have to monetize the skill. Monetizing means selling your skills to people who might need them.

Your employer pays you to use your skill in the workplace, so why can’t you utilize your skills and work for yourself?

There are several places you can use your skill to make money; places like

- Clickbank
- Fiverr (click here to see my fiverr tricks)
- Gotranscript
- Amazon
- Aliexpress
- Upwork

There are several other places where you can actually make the money from the skills you have to offer.

Get the Information

The information is what you actually need to make the money. Most times when newbies come to me asking for how to start making money on the following channels, I tell them to take time and read about the business they are about going into.

A business will only be profitable for you when you have the right knowledge and information. This is where I actually come in to help. You can decide to start making money on these platforms – or choose not to make money on it at all.

Whichever option you go for, it won’t stop me from making my money. So it is up to you to start making money from these platforms. Because of the plenty requests, I have created a WhatsApp group to teach people how they can make money from all these platforms. So you can see the steps here.

Once you have the right information, I guarantee you that you will surely make money – even within 1 month of starting to sell on those platforms.

Creating a side income is the best way to survive this harsh economy, so what are you doing to live the life of your dreams? You can get started by visiting the link below for more information as to how to get started.

Click Source for more details

NICE SHARE.

Quite an informative guide.

I am sure most folks out there will derive knowledge from this online tutorials.
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by igwe44(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na who get work they earn salary go fit think of another source of income. What of person way they jobless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by murphyibiam15(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
same gibberish... una no de tire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by divinelove(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Patrickilogu(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
please i need this oooh. every month salary can be frustrating....................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by femi4: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
INFOBIZ3:
Heaven
how this take concern the topic
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Shookonekilla: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
odylanky:
dat same talk

Exactly always the same

Some guy whose shoe has seen better days, whose tie looks more like a noose around his neck than a fashion accessory.

He looks like a sickle cell patient on a diet

Yet he will be preaching online secrets to wealth , makes one wonder

Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by femi4: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
#Team 9-5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
qawqq:

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be trained how to manage your website for FREE.
# You'll be thought on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.

Checkout our robust Blogs for sales
You can't give this your training for free.You need income too.You only use free to attract interested persons.Afterwards,you start giving them heavy bills to buy your handouts.
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by rayornb(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who's willing to teach me this Affilate marketing of a thing for free please...
I sit down at my Table( at work) just reading Nairaland comment all day.
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by tabithababy(f): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
cheesy. Funny thread cheesy

Looking for who to sell e books too angry angry , una go wait tire cos nairalanders don wise the teh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by femi4: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
KingLinglee:
Who is this guy sef?.?.?

You keep posting recycled junk

And to the mod that keep pushing his topic to fp.. Go to the business section there are more sensible posts to display before the world
he paid for it. You can pay for your biz related thread to be move to the FP even if its a junk
Re: How To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary by Freeko4: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
following

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire / Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria / Andela Sacks 420 Staff In Nigeria, Kenya And Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.