Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,580 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

A Lucrative Idea To Succeed With Copy And Paste Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Lucrative Idea To Succeed With Copy And Paste Blogging (283 Views)

How Do I Deal With These Two Blogs Doing Copy And Paste? (photos) / Guide: How To Succeed If You Are Blogging For The Money. / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lucrative Idea To Succeed With Copy And Paste Blogging by wpng: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Am not encouraging you to be a copy and paste blogger anyway but let me give you some hint because am sure i have many of them here.

Examples:

Olamide Blogged about How to transfer data on 9mobile

I will still copy his post and rank for it

HOW?

Copy the post to your blog and Change your title based on other keywords that people are also using to make their searches example is code to share data on 9mobile and you will easily rank for it.

While ola keep getting his traffic based on people who used his target terms, i also get my traffic based on the second terms even though I've copied his post.

TIPS: Edit the post: any where you see how to transfer data on 9mobile simply change it to your new keywords: code to share data on 9mobile.

If only you can find the Right keywords you may end up getting traffic than Ola.

Here is what You need: Getting the Best keywords for free. Check out https://www.Keywords.Blogsng.com

:
:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Run Away From Free Web Hosting - Here''s Why / Get Web App, Mobile App, Software At An Affordable Price With Us / Phpbb , Mybb , SMF Or Wordpress Which Is The Best ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.