Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

A 5 Man Gang Kidnappers Nabbed This Afternoon at Awka Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 5 Man Gang Kidnappers Nabbed This Afternoon at Awka Anambra (568 Views)

Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 5 Man Gang Kidnappers Nabbed This Afternoon at Awka Anambra by fryoobest(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Luck Ran Out of For A Five Man Gang This Afternoon At Ring Road Nkwelle Awka Anambra State, They have almost succeeded in their evil this afternoon as they kidnapped a young lady who probably was a secondary school student. According to the young lady, she went to the popular Eke Awka Market to purchase school uniform and on her way back to Amansea, She stopped a Keke Tricycle and boarded, and asked the driver to take her to Amansea, She was new to the environment and does not know her way back. The Driver picked her knowing she doesn't know her way, started calling his other gang members and diverted the road into a bushy lonely ring road and his other gang members started jumping into the Keke, the young lady became suspicious of them and jumped down from the Keke and one them jumped down as well started beating her up and forcing her back into the Keke, And this attracted the attention of the public who came after them and apprehended four of the gang while one of them escaped.

Re: A 5 Man Gang Kidnappers Nabbed This Afternoon at Awka Anambra by fryoobest(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pics
Re: A 5 Man Gang Kidnappers Nabbed This Afternoon at Awka Anambra by FlintGuevara(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Were you an eyewitness? No pictures to back your story up?
Re: A 5 Man Gang Kidnappers Nabbed This Afternoon at Awka Anambra by fryoobest(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
FlintGuevara:
Were you an eyewitness? No pictures to back your story up?
Yes... I was an eye witness, I have been trying to add pics from my phone, don't know why is not going through..
Re: A 5 Man Gang Kidnappers Nabbed This Afternoon at Awka Anambra by Bluezy13(m): 5:33am On Sep 20, 2018
fryoobest:
Yes... I was an eye witness, I have been trying to add pics from my phone, don't know why is not going through..

But the picture of a female onlooker went through...

Anyways, think kidnappers, think east.

(1) (Reply)

Road Safety Officials Beg As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident (photos) / Police Arrest Two Armed Robbers In Enugu (photo) / Man Threw His Side chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.