Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After (33471 Views)

Gang Who Track People At Abuja Airport Almost Kidnapped My Friend - Twitter User / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by fergie001: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ujunwa Olivia narrated her experience last year

I was 16, already skittish as a result of being raped previously. I was afraid of even my own shadow, and would jump out of my skin whenever I hear any sound behind or anywhere around me.

I was in for worse things, I never thought I would share this exactly the way it happened but I need you reading this to know how bad it is to be raped, the pains, the agony.

It was my 3rd night of making Kenneth Dike memorial secondary school, Awka, my room, I was in the class I used to sleep, the Jss3 class next to their Library, I had my old and only illuminating watch on my hand.

It was 2:19am when I heard some voices in front of the classroom that woke me up, one of them said, there is this new girl that started sleeping here on 2 days ago, let's go and eat her.

I woke up and began shaking like a leaf while hugging my knees, I can see their dark figures filling into the classroom and searching for me, I was not close to the window, I would have jumped.

One of them saw me, held me by my neck and dragged me up and left me half blinded by the thunderous slaps he gave me for not answering present when I knew I was the one they were searching for.

Others asked him to bring me, 2 of them had already started stroking themselves, I would never forget my next reaction, I peed on myself which earned me more beating from them.

The meanest of them brought out a little knife and threatened to gut me if I don't make things easier for them, I was already crying profusely and begging them that I was not going to sleep there again.

3 of them held me down while 1 tore my urine filled pant away from my waist and pushed into me, I scream and scream out of pain and agony while at the same time being careful so that the knife on my throat won't hurt me.

I screamed while he helped himself, all the while groaning with a big smile on his face while I bleed from the bruises he inflicted on my vagina through his forceful entry.

I got so weak I stopped struggling, after he was done, he came to hold me while another person came to have his turn, my vagina bled the more and the pain was rushing to my head.

I watched them like I was having an out of body experience, one by one did they rape me until I passed out and they left me for dead.

I woke up by 7pm next day being Saturday and walked to the nearest shop in agony with my legs spread wide, the kind lady washed me and gave me change of clothes but told me that Is all she would do because she does not want the problem of cultists.

They were 5 in number, this is just a day experience and I didn't know how long they lasted on me, they had their twisted fun but ruined my life.

Ujunwa Olivia

Uju reacts to a member of the 5-man gang (DonKelly Onyeka) who was seeking her forgiveness

My hands are shaking badly. Got a friend request this morning and went to the person's timeline.

This is what I saw. I'm on the verge of a bad panic attack. I'm shaking so badly.

Ujunwa Olivia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by fergie001: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
I understand so many people with my number are trying to reach me. As much as I can't really talk right now, I want to assure you all that I am stable.

I'm with my boy and I'm going to be alright, he's watching over me like a hawk.�

Ujunwa Olivia

1 Like

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by OlayemiAshraf(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Damnnnn . .......

Don't forgive them o ....those men deserve no sympathy ... ... * I don't even know what they're enjoying when they're forcefully having sex with someone

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by illicit(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
why were u sleeping in a classroom?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by dfrost: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
This is mean. So mean. 3 times same guys went back because she was tight? angry angry angry

I don't even know what to say to the stupid idiot. What if it was your sister?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:
...So you re now blaming her or what?.

Rape is bad bro.

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by ValCon888: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
I'm sorry she was raped. No woman deserves to have her life ruined like that. All rapists deserve the worst possible punishment in this world. But my question is this; what was she doing sleeping in a classroom by 2am? There's definitely more to that story.

As for the guy that's seeking for forgiveness, if he's serious about being remorseful, he should report himself to the nearest police station, confess his actions and do the time.
All rapists whether repentant or not deserve to be behind bars.

33 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by chatinent: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ok, I forgive them.

So, how many decades will they stay in prison?

Minus ten years and let them manage forty years.

12 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by DaddyRochie1642: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Its now he's eyes have cleared,... Now he's asking for forgiveness, he should have thought about the consequence of his action when he was "enjoying himself" and "having fun"... Nonsense

Spits In Disgust

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Jeon(f): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
don't forgive!
Infact hack them to death penalty

stupid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Freestainworld(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
Who are mine to judge, some people are lucky to get second chance in life while some do not, but that was very cruel of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Movieguru(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
Na wa oh
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Righteousness2(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Terrible wickedness and Evil! O my GOD!

Uju , you have Passed through Real Wickedness and Pains. I understand only you know how it feels.

I Know this is Painful and very Hard, but I Admonish you to Forgive him. For the sake of your Eternal life, Forgive Him. The Wicked Never goes unpunished! I Believe Life has dealt him seriously. Release yourself! Forgive him.

If the Law decides to deal with him, No Problem, but Forgive him.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Olobofife(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Well, we shall be thinking about it
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by BitcoinChef: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Raycrane01: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Smh.. every noticed that life’s of a cultist doesn’t ever have a happy ending??

16 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:

Late night studying, perhaps.

Happens in some boarding schools.

9 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Prussian: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
illicit:
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Sterope(f): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
He confessed because his family and business fell apart. What an apology!

46 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Triangles1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gang
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by eleko1: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
sad
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by bigdammyj: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Noted
Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by Sterope(f): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Cultists again. Bunch of low lifers!

8 Likes

Re: Member Of A 5-Man Gang Who Raped A Girl Confesses, Seeks Forgiveness Years After by MikeMicheal(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
I am sure some guys will have erection while reading the story.
It is well

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Stealing Cable Electrocuted In Niger State (Graphic Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.