Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos (56834 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway / Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ondo State / Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by AreaFada2: 2:04am On Sep 20, 2018
OmoManU:
All this idiots shouting Buhari as if Buhari is the chief security officer of Ekiti state, why is that the last time a massive armed robbery happened in Lagos was 2015 at Festac, it is because the state put necessary security in place, hardly is their any major street in Lagos without APC with mopols Manning those equipments but in Ekiti or many of those other states, do they have any of those APCs and equipments. You people should ask Fayose how he utilized his security votes

Haba! You need to consider the financial power of Ekiti compared to Lagos.

As of today the Nigerian Police is under FG. FG/NPF choose police commissioners.

Buhari is Chief Security Officer of NIGERIA, not just Abuja.

Ekiti is one of about 10 or 12 States that should never have been created. These states have little allocation but expected to run a full bureaucracy of State government, House of Assembly, MDAs, etc. Barely enough money to pay recurrent expenditure/salaries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Dynamiq(m): 2:08am On Sep 20, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
So sad. That's why most accountants now prefer not to work in a bank. Our lives come first before any work. I believe that greed pushed many of them into banking work, thinking that they will be able to loot billions as far as they got employed. The robbers too can't be blamed. Even the Bible backed them up by claiming that 'whatever your hand findeth to do, do it diligently.' It takes determination to be a robber. It takes courage to rob a bank. It takes biblical understanding to kill your fellow human. The robbers are the real men to me here. Unlike the docile and weaklings that dominates Nigeria. Life is not all about showing empathy, sympathy and unnecessary expression of kindness and RIP's on social media. One of the major characteristics and natural attributes of a man is wickedness. You're never complete without it.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 2:22am On Sep 20, 2018
This should be the hand work of Saraki, his boys are it again.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by anaton(m): 2:23am On Sep 20, 2018
OmoManU:
All this idiots shouting Buhari as if Buhari is the chief security officer of Ekiti state, why is that the last time a massive armed robbery happened in Lagos was 2015 at Festac, it is because the state put necessary security in place, hardly is their any major street in Lagos without APC with mopols Manning those equipments but in Ekiti or many of those other states, do they have any of those APCs and equipments. You people should ask Fayose how he utilized his security votes

So Ambode is doing well after all. But APC want to change him. I talk am say APC no be better party. They don't like progress at all. Association of Poor Criminals.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by samakins1001: 3:15am On Sep 20, 2018
goslowgoslow:
This should be the hand work of Saraki, his boys are it again.
What Are You Saying Now. Get Sence Man!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Ebios(m): 3:38am On Sep 20, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
So sad. That's why most accountants now prefer not to work in a bank. Our lives come first before any work. I believe that greed pushed many of them into banking work, thinking that they will be able to loot billions as far as they got employed. The robbers too can't be blamed. Even the Bible backed them up by claiming that 'whatever your hand findeth to do, do it diligently.' It takes determination to be a robber. It takes courage to rob a bank. It takes biblical understanding to kill your fellow human. The robbers are the real men to me here. Unlike the docile and weaklings that dominates Nigeria. Life is not all about showing empathy, sympathy and unnecessary expression of kindness and RIP's on social media. One of the major characteristics and natural attributes of a man is wickedness. You're never complete without it.
I am surprised that people liked ur negative comment,,,,,probably because they are like u.
How can u quote the Bible wrongly in this context?
So u are supporting armed robbers?
May they visit u and ur family one day and we shall did up this trash to remind u....
mitceeew

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 20, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

So says the king of foołs
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by akaf16: 4:08am On Sep 20, 2018
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by AngelicBeing: 5:25am On Sep 20, 2018
Fleeting:

And somehow, your family will hope to benefit from you someday?

No way.

May you meet a fate worse than these armed robbers. Since they are real to you, may they visit you soon and show you no mercy. Everything that you have worked for will be carted away before your own eyes. You will never find mercy before man or woman, young and old.

Some of these people work WHERE they find jobs, just to put food on their tables and glimpse a life of honest handiwork while bettering themselves but to you they do it out of greed?

Guy, may your family weep over you soon. As you are so hard hearted over the killing of innocent lives, so shall the world mock you in your death.

I know you are a thief and a rogue, who knows, you could even be one of the thieves. As the sun rises, you shall weep. When the sun sets, mourning shall ring from your household.

Oloshi, olori buruku, Anuofia...you son of a LovePeddler and a thousand fathers.

For this insensitivity, your home shall be desolate, your life shall be worthless and your efforts will always end in vain.

I pray you do not reproduce so that the world is spared of this type of useless waste of oxygen that you clearly are.
Gbam, the guy is a confused lunatic sad
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by AngelicBeing: 5:27am On Sep 20, 2018
sad
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by FarahAideed: 5:34am On Sep 20, 2018
victorypeace:
It is not the job of the govt to provide policemen at Banks. If Banks want police security, they have to apply to the govt and they must pay for that. dont just say Nonsense.

Just look at the nonsense you have written

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 5:43am On Sep 20, 2018
raker300:
Again?

By the way, where are the “holier than thou” know it all that always call igbos “pigs” when matters of of south east concern arises?

You mean those Zombies...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by gaby(m): 5:45am On Sep 20, 2018
nijanigga:

myopic mind, ask yourself Buhari carried the policemen to where during the Offa robbery.

You are an inconsequential fart...

That's all I have for your dullard self..

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 5:49am On Sep 20, 2018
OmoManU:

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by hush15: 5:56am On Sep 20, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Pandemonium occurred this evening in Igede Ekiti, Ekiti state after a group of armed robbers stormed a branch of Union Bank of Nigeria and killed at least one person in the process.

According to reports, the robbers who were well armed and prepared - stormed the town by 5pm and held the area hostage for over 30 minutes while shooting sporadically as security agents were nowhere to be found.

A security guard at the bank was killed in the gunfire and many others injured.

The shocking incident is said to have thrown the entire town into panic.

See more photos; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/armed-robbers-attack-bank-in-igede-ekiti-hold-town-hostage-photos.html

when dey capture the culprits, hope they wont say fayose was mentioned by one of them.... na their way be that now and they need anything to bring that man down

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by sowanbe: 6:31am On Sep 20, 2018
supportnija:
They should CCTV there now .
not all arm robber are illiterate like that of offa robbery, OR let's just say 99days for thief and 1 day for the owner
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Tareq1105: 6:31am On Sep 20, 2018
uniqueboi:
Dear Heavenly Father, please save your people. And a useless Buhari pack police from ekiti go osun

As Buhari packed police out of Offa for your brother's boys to operate some months ago.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Tareq1105: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2018
gaby:

You are an inconsequential fart...

That's all I have for your dullard self..

Enjoy my siggy

Address the issue raised
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2018
OAFMods:

Read what programmed hopelessly bigoted foolish Igbo boys have to say about a robbery incident like no robbery incident happened under PDP. The Island robbery and water get away during the messiah Ebele comes to mind.

Lame zombie get off my mentions. I'll blast you next time. As a matter of fact I'm not from Igbo. Not every Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo supports Buhari. Oya vamoose.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2018
victorypeace:
I can see that you are not educated. So Buhari should provide policemen to Banks. Nonsense.

I can see you are educated. Bughari should redeploy all security men in the region bcus of a single election. An election that Bughari would still rig, buy votes and corrupt my osun people for APC

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Firefire(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2018
OAFMods:

Read what programmed hopelessly bigoted foolish Igbo boys have to say about a robbery incident like no robbery incident happened under PDP. The Island robbery and water get away during the messiah Ebele comes to mind.

Religious extremist and potential suicide bomber can easily be identified.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Dejaylad07(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2018
They Wil Soon Hire Suspects,The Fg Wil Soon Link it To Fayose And Call It Ekiti Igede Robbery

Lets Wait Nd See
I Just Say My Opinion As A Citizen Where There Is Freedom Of Speech

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Tareq1105:

As Buhari packed police out of Offa for your brother's boys to operate some months ago.

Unrepentant zombie comot from my mention o. I no go support that senile old lifeless bastard. If you no like am go lick Bughari armpit.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by moutaintop(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2018
All security men, guarding banks in Nigeria should wear good bullet proof vest and helmet as this can help save the lives of security men and police officers guarding those banks.Those bastard robbers just made that poor guard's wife a widow and his children fatherless R.I.P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by AlphLukau: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2018
May God of Shepherd Bushiri
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by edupedia: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
And they carried all the whole policemen in ekiti to osun state for election

Thunder fire buhari

Plus all your village and its witches turning your head left and right upandan on Nairaland....
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by ashjay001(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2018
emeijeh:
oh no!

Not again!

Seems most policemen in the state have reported in osun.

Wahala dey o

Even when d police were not on election duties, who dem epp undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2018
raker300:
Again?

By the way, where are the “holier than thou” know it all that always call igbos “pigs” when matters of of south east concern arises?

So, the igbos are your nightmares when your people are being murdered on daily basis by afonja criminals?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Billygee2u: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Thunder fire buhari
Amen and Amen.
so shall it be to that heartless vampire
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Billygee2u: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Thunder fire buhari
Amen and Amen.
so shall it be to that heartless vampire called Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) / Video Of People Sweeping Naira Notes With Brooms At An Event In North (Pictures) / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.