Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos (56829 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway / Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ondo State / Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Billygee2u: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2018
OBTMOS:
Bank security workers deserve higher pay
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by getukudo(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Fayose must know something about this.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Billygee2u: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2018
adebayosun02:
Them go soon mention Fayose for d matter now
it's quite sickening that every Dick and Harry in the country, even outside Nigeria, knows every dirty moves of Buhari securities
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Basseybruce: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2018
Buhari..............!

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by emeijeh(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2018
ashjay001:

Even when d police were not on election duties, who dem epp undecided
Abi na.
Stupid country.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by almarthins(m): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
And they carried all the whole policemen in ekiti to osun state for election

Thunder fire buhari

Na buhari go rob for there na, na buhari carry gun and stole money for the upcoming 2019 election. I saw buhari with gun, I be eye witness, I was dere. grin grin grin grin

Na buhari rob offa banks,

Sick people! Buhari dis buhari dat
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by 400billionman: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2018
InvisibleB:
:This robbery will be linked to Gov Fayose grin
You mean in the book of APC that Fayose Saraki and Dino are robbers cool
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by OmoManU: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2018
AreaFada2:

Haba! You need to consider the financial power of Ekiti compared to Lagos.

As of today the Nigerian Police is under FG. FG/NPF choose police commissioners.

Buhari is Chief Security Officer of NIGERIA, not just Abuja.

Ekiti is one of about 10 or 12 States that should never have been created. These states have little allocation but expected to run a full bureaucracy of State government, House of Assembly, MDAs, etc. Barely enough money to pay recurrent expenditure/salaries.
Agreed they have little incomes nobody is doubting that but with the little income, if judiciously used, adequate mesures could be put in place by proper support to the NPF, that's the way some states that have relative is doing.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2018
Iblad0994:

You have no other thing to say than to shout Buhari for every incident. This is becoming stale
alt.hi-5o986boj@yopmail.com
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by BrokenCock: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2018
BrokenCock:
kai! U r waste ,u deserve to be dumped in the west
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by wisdomHonour: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2018
buhari is satanic group declare

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by AreaFada2: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2018
OmoManU:

Agreed they have little incomes nobody is doubting that but with the little income, if judiciously used, adequate mesures could be put in place by proper support to the NPF, that's the way some states that have relative is doing.

This is much more complex. Unemployment is a big issue leading to crime. This has to do with the wider economy. If FG cannot provide necessary equipment for NPF, then let them give police to States or Regions to manage. SW Police or SE Police Service will know where to focus on.

Federal Police can focus on crimes that go across state borders or certain offenses designated as Federal crimes.

Why should states spend resource that could go into education or state roads on things FG constitutionally is duty-bound to do? Why should we accept FG mediocrity and blame states for FG's job not done?

States have enough mediocrity of their own, so let's blame them for their duties they have failed at, not FG's failure.

We should not allow hatred for one man like Fayose make us bend the truth to suit us.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by OmoManU: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2018
This is an intellectual discuss nothing like hatred for Fayose, in as much as I agree with your write up, I think we shouldn't fail to realize that security of lives and properties is a very important if not the most important item or agenda that must be on any governments table.

For real, massive youths unemployment fuels most of this crimes but we mustn't say because of that, we must tackle unemployment first before security, it's only in a secured environment that we can generate jobs, attract investments and every other things.

What Lagos did to tackle major crimes first then focus can be put on employment generation. What South Western States could do as well is to take a cue from Lagos example and buy at least one APC for each major towns or local governments, because we have seen in numerous cases that the APCs happens in most cases to be a game changer in many of those robberies.

I think Osun state under Aregbesola tried too in that area and even the notorious Iwo road at Ibadan was clearly gotten rid of such massive crimes against as they used to be in those days.

AreaFada2:

This is much more complex. Unemployment is a big issue leading to crime. This has to do with the wider economy. If FG cannot provide necessary equipment for NPF, then let them give police to States or Regions to manage. SW Police or SE Police Service will know where to focus on.

Federal Police can focus on crimes that go across state borders or certain offenses designated as Federal crimes.

Why should states spend resource that could go into education or state roads on things FG constitutionally is duty-bound to do? Why should we accept FG mediocrity and blame states for FG's job not done?

States have enough mediocrity of their own, so let's blame them for their duties they have failed at, not FG's failure.

We should not allow hatred for one man like Fayose make us bend the truth to suit us.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

alt.hi-5o986boj@yopmail.com

Who are you?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2018
Iblad0994:

Who are you?

I am Ibrahim Oladipo Damola. Any problems?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I am Ibrahim Oladipo Damola. Any problems?
Lol �
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Iblad0994:

Lol �

Why the laugh?

I am Ibrahim Oladipo Damola, I am a yoruba muslim and I hate ibos.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Why the laugh?

I am Ibrahim Oladipo Damola, I am a yoruba muslim and I hate ibos.

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FBI ‘Kidnapped” Hushpuppi From Dubai - Pissetzky, Lawyer / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) / Video Of People Sweeping Naira Notes With Brooms At An Event In North (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.