Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) (58407 Views)

Gabriel Jesus In Tears After Red Card In Brazil Copa America Final (Photos) / Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona / Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
One of the most bizzare red card in history
Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
oga convert this bitterness and acrimony skills all in the name of being a MESI FAN to positive energy and vibes and see iF the whole world won't stand up for your achievement. This young man is at the peak of his career and no one could do more excellently even your MESI but instead of you to be open minded enough and emulate a positive trait from these two wonderful creatures of GOD(the giver of gifts and talent) you're here looking for heads to behead the AFRICAN WAY not to build yourself or another up. I don't know how old you're but for you to have an account here im sure you're well into your eighteens and a shame for your age. Remember at this age of 18 these guys were already dominating world stage in football but here you are wanting to kill because you dont like RONALDO but you like MESI. GOOD luck to you only if you're willing to grow up

1 Like

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
GoTV:
He deserves to be banned for life. He's not a team player and very obsessed with self glory. The reason why he wept is not for juventus, but not been able to add to his goal tally in Europe. Selfish over hyped piece of sheet angry

It’s obvious you have a bitter life. Someone cried cause he cherished his career so much and your stupid self is here saying he’s selfish. I pray you get to a point in your hustle and someone say this to you.
Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
tytachile:
oga convert this bitterness and acrimony skills all in the name of being a MESI FAN to positive energy and vibes and see iF the whole world won't stand up for your achievement. This young man is at the peak of his career and no one could do more excellently even your MESI but instead of you to be open minded enough and emulate a positive trait from these two wonderful creatures of GOD(the giver of gifts and talent) you're here looking for heads to behead the AFRICAN WAY not to build yourself or another up. I don't know how old you're but for you to have an account here im sure you're well into your eighteens and a shame for your age. Remember at this age of 18 these guys were already dominating world stage in football but here you are wanting to kill because you dont like RONALDO but you like MESI. GOOD luck to you only if you're willing to grow up

We need more of your being in this world... Bless You

1 Like

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated.
Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Ennyholar: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
The @EuropaLeague 2018/2019 resumes tonight

Who will lift the trophy this year? Arsenal or Chelsea

Place all your bets here �https:///dxVLGVjSRl

#BetwayDaily

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by OChimex: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Netfilix:

Explain Messi's own

Read what constitutes a red card. That a ref decides not to give a card for an offence that warrants a card doesn't make that offence not punishable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Netfilix: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
OChimex:

Read what constitutes a red card. That a ref decides not to give a card for an offence that warrants a card doesn't make that offence not punishable.

Point grabbed

1 Like

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2018
egojeny1:

I dey tell u. The guy is too selfish, arrogant and egoistic. Always full of himself. This, will teach him a lesson
shut up
Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by fraymite: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Am I the only one seeing this? This is a 2018 post appearing in front page in almost 2020. I sense this mod pushing the thread to front page is an enemy of Ronaldo or an amateur mod looking for cheap traffic. Spits...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On / Nigeria Vs Guinea: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations, Semifinals. 9 - 10 (Full Time) / Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.