Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) (58369 Views)

Gabriel Jesus In Tears After Red Card In Brazil Copa America Final (Photos) / Diego Costa Handed 8-Match Ban After Red Card Vs Barcelona / Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 5:55am On Sep 20, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo was pictured in tears after being sent off by the Referee in Juventus 2-0 win over Valencia on Wednesday night.

Ronaldo is now set to miss an emotional return to Old Trafford against former club Manchester United.

He scored his debut goals for Juve last weekend in the 2-1 win over Sassuolo and was also started against Valencia last night.

However, Cristiano Ronaldo was dismissed on his Champions League Debut after a clash with Jeison Murillo in the area.

The 33-year-old received his marching orders following a collision in the box and immediately broke into tears, throwing a full-on tantrum on the pitch.

Ronaldo now faces the prospect of a two-match ban.

And that means he will miss an emotional return to Manchester United.

Ronaldo was due to line up against his old side on October 23 but will now cruelly miss out.

Should UEFA opt to hand him a THREE-game suspension, that would rule him out of both clashes against Jose Mourinho's side.

Photos:>http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/09/ucl-juventus-star-cristiano-ronaldo-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by crossfm: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2018
His love 4 food ball is 4 much.greater u boss CR7.

315 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Amberon: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2018
cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by lilmax(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2018
I'm not a fan, but its sad seeing this

dont know if pepe and Ramos got something like this though

38 Likes

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2018
He deserves to be banned for life. He's not a team player and very obsessed with self glory. The reason why he wept is not for juventus, but not been able to add to his goal tally in Europe. Selfish over hyped piece of sheet angry

166 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2018
Land For Lease Contact Lala For Price grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Godsgift7837: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2018
I feel your pain that thing no worth red card..

29 Likes

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2018
He cried like say dem don get am......

am a MESSI fan though, but i love CR7 for his determination on the field of play..

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Passion

11 Likes

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2018
his village people have finally succeed grin

Messi now...

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by id4sho(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2018
ayam not understanding, me wey no dey ball. Fans food don do.
Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by veave(f): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Cry well well. Water for eye no dey finish grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2018
He will still win the UCL Golden boot
he should have
remained in Madrid actually
Madrid owns Champions League and Ronaldo was the prince nobody would've dared to give him a yellow card for that offense while he was in Madrid
psychologist:
Cry cry baby

The real GOAT is there scoring a hatrick
He is here picking up his ID card and crying like a baby

Quote me only if you want to cry with him

#teamLM10
Where was your GOAT and his hat trick during ROMAns 3

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by AyLuxury(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Doesn't matter what level - referees and assistants ruin games constantly. Never a red for Ronaldo last night. Very poor officating.
Cristiano will bounce back stronger. Trust me, he always does!

43 Likes

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by kissval1388: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2018
lolssss
Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Hopebringer: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2018
A king remains a king

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by kereman1: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Ehya...

Cry cry baby.
grin grin angry
U can't see Messi cry like this

The referee made penaldo missed two goals from d penalty spot.

11 Likes

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Nbote(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2018
Now he knows how it feels like wen he falls down at d slightest of touches to get penalties and players carded

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2018
The passion he has for football is second to non. There is something different about him as a footballer. That's why I just pity the lazy ones out there. What stopped him from walking off the pitch in a very arrogant way like Mario Balotelli would have done? The cry like he just lost a champions league final is emotional and touching. I love him though and his passion for winning and football. Pele ororo.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by psychologist(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Cry cry baby

The real GOAT is there scoring a hatrick
He is here picking up his ID card and crying like a baby

Quote me only if you want to cry with him

#teamLM10

17 Likes

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Centcanada: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Bad day for him finally. Up Leo! Up Argentina legend!! Up Messiless messi!

12 Likes

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Breaking News

I, Akinwunmi Ambode the executive governor of Lagos state after due considerations and consultations, I have decided to suspend my campaign for second term as the executive governor of our great state.
This is done in good faith to put the interests of our great state ahead of our personal ambition and to honour the clarion call for a change of leadership by our great party.
I am committed to the program and manifestos of our great party APC to improve the lives of the people of Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

In view of this , I hereby endorse Hon Jide Sanwolu to represent our party for the office of the executive governor of Lagos state.
I thank the leadership of our party at all levels for their supportive role during my term as the executive governor of Lagos state.

God bless Lagos state.

Akinwunmi Ambode.

Executive Governor Of Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Felix brych has single handedly ended his own career as one of fifa most elite referee.. U made cr7 cry man too bad

BTW, as a man utd fan this is more or less a good news i pray he recieves a three match ban so manutd can escape ronaldo's torment.. Cuz as he be now if ronaldo come back from ban the team wey e go meet na die e dey walahi.. grin
GGMU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Chai Na me hate this guy pass but right now guilt wan kill me like say na me cause the red card

9 Likes

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2018
His aggressiveness to score on the field is damn too much. He should cool off a little with the red card and come back to his right senses
Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Eyah grin grin grin
Messiless referees everywhere grin

15 Likes

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Hian! Wetin nau! Oya mabinu grin
Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by Mizk(f): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2018
He loves football too much. grin
Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by delman88(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2018
GoTV:
He deserves to be banned for life. He's not a team player and very obsessed with self glory. The reason why he wept is not for juventus, but not been able to add to his goal tally in Europe. Selfish over hyped piece of sheet angry

Get a brain please

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Kwamecron:
Breaking News

I, Akinwunmi Ambode the executive governor of Lagos state after due considerations and consultations, I have decided to suspend my campaign for second term as the executive governor of our great state.
This is done in good faith to put the interests of our great state ahead of our personal ambition and to honour the clarion call for a change of leadership by our great party.
I am committed to the program and manifestos of our great party APC to improve the lives of the people of Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

In view of this , I hereby endorse Hon Jide Sanwolu to represent our party for the office of the executive governor of Lagos state.
I thank the leadership of our party at all levels for their supportive role during my term as the executive governor of Lagos state.

God bless Lagos state.

Akinwunmi Ambode.

Executive Governor Of Lagos State.

...and you woke up grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) by neweraomo: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Cry cry baby

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos) / The Moment Salah's Daughter Ran Down The Wing To Score As Salah Looks On / Philip Osondu Dies In Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.