Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water (39732 Views)

How To Know If You Drink Enough Water Daily? / Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water / (MUST READ) 7 Signs You Don’t Drink Enough Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Rexcharlesblog: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
Daily water intake is a healthy habit that anyone should incorporate into their routine. But how do you know if you drink enough water?

This liquid, which is the basis of all our drinks, plays a fundamental role in our health. First of all, water is present in the functions of all our organs.

Its absorption in the body optimizes circulation. In addition, it improves the oxygenation of the cells. And it helps to keep our tissues in good condition.

In addition, it is essential for the detoxification process of the excretory system. And, it combines with the waste in the body to facilitate its elimination.

The problem is that many people do not drink enough water. And, therefore, the body has to work much harder to fulfill its functions.

While in the beginning there are no side effects, dehydration gradually begins to cause symptoms. And these symptoms can affect your quality of life.

For this reason, it is very important to recognize the signs that you are not drinking enough water. And after identifying them, increase your fluid intake as soon as possible.

Take note of these signs!

1. Constipation

Constipation is a digestive disorder related to the inability or difficulty of regularly removing feces from the body.

This triggers an inflammatory reaction in the intestine, alternating the activity of healthy bacteria and causing the accumulation of excess gases.

It may appear due to poor food choices. But, it is also common in those who do not drink enough water.

This liquid acts as an intestinal lubricant that facilitates the transport of waste until disposal.

2. Dry skin

The first signs that you do not drink enough water are the appearance of dry, dull skin.

Of course, it is true that these symptoms can be produced by external factors. However, you should not ignore the fact that if you do not drink enough water, this can be the problem.

Water participates in the correct transport of blood in the veins. This is the key to maintaining optimum oil production in the skin.

Without water, the skin cells begin to dry and the regeneration process can not take place.

3. Dry tongue and mouth

If you do not drink enough water, dehydration can cause dry tongue and mouth. And dehydration can reduce saliva production.

This usually starts without a constant feeling of thirst which, in general, can be taken care of by drinking water.

4. Bags under the eyes

Another aesthetic problem related to insufficient water consumption is the appearance of bags under the eyes.

This symptom is caused by dehydration because it causes fluid retention and inflammation.

In addition, if you do not drink enough water, it disrupts the circulatory system. Basically, dehydration prevents the blood from oxygenating the cells properly.

In conclusion, this inevitably affects your skin health.

5. Muscle pain

Drinking too few healthy fluids, such as water, is a factor that influences the recurrence of muscle pain.

Water is essential for balancing electrolytes in the body, a substance that regulates our muscle health.

The muscles must be kept hydrated to make them strong and without inflammation.

6. Migraines

High head pain, such as those you experience with migraines, can be caused by not drinking enough water. .

Dehydration affects the body's ability to oxygenate cells and transport nutrients. This increases stress and tension in the skull.

Liquids are necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the regular maintenance of hormonal activity.

7. Changes in urination

It is not necessary for a professional to take your urine sample to know that the body is dehydrated and that it is in urgent need of liquids.

Analyzing your urinary habits can help you determine if you drink too little water and if it affects your kidneys.

The person starts going to the bathroom less regularly and in doing so the urine has a strong yellow color.

Due to lack of liquid, it is possible that the smell is stronger than usual.

Sometimes, the feeling of needing a toilet can occur, only to get there and see nothing coming out.

The tendency to have urinary tract infections is increasing alarmingly.

Do you identify with any of these symptoms? If this is the case, it would be very helpful to start drinking more water throughout the day.

Make sure to drink between 6 and 8 glasses a day, in addition to eating moisturizing foods like vegetables

Source : http://www.rexcharlesblog.com/2018/08/7-signs-that-shows-you-dont-drink.html?m=1

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by lonelydora: 6:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Nice post, Op. Water no get enemy.

But as kid then, we use our urine colour to know.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by jojomario(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Felas' voice... Water, e no get enemy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Water e no get enemy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by fisayo02(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2018
OK... dedication

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by akeentech(m): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Is there any different between drinking water and eating Water Melon?

See my signature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by rawtouch: 6:33am On Sep 20, 2018
isok

drink water even when you are not thirsty it helps a lot..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Diso60090(m): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2018
What about sprite?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by olawalebiz100: 6:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Water no get enemy. Na so

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by FILEBE(m): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2018
What happens if you drink too much?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by skyhadi16(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for sharing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by bentlywills(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Water is life

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Cindy08: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2018
the usefulness of water can never be overemphasize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Hoodbilonia: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2018
2bags of sachet water don dey ok for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by eazisky(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2018
Water is essential in human life
there is absolutely nothing in this life that you do without needing water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by myproperty(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2018
Diso60090:
What about sprite?

are they synonyms ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by tuzle(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2018
Nice post. That so many things that has to deal with the body, most if us are not aware of. Any time we experience any changes in our body, we just assume it is normal and would disappear after some time's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Martty7: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2018
Apt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Ayoswit(f): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2018
I heard that drinking water first thing in the morning is good for one's health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Diso60090(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2018
myproperty:

are they synonyms ?

What about coke?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by ambrosedmax(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by ijemishkisic(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Thank you op for this article!

Water is a precious liquid, the first and last thing I do each day is drink water. For the past 15yrs, I don't rub cream, and I know water contributed to the life of my skin.

Meanwhile, our whole body is 70% water and the pH value determines how healthy we are, if you can attain a body pH of 7.35 including of your blood, you will be among the healthiest in the world! According to Al Siamon - a Jewish scientist, "no disease or any kind of sickness can survive a body that is fully alkaline". Whether cancer, malaria, typhoid, kidney disease, tuberculosis, all infections, etc, all of them are flushed out by the robust immune system at that pH level. I and many of my friends are living testimonies.

Al Siamon invented the " balance 7" otherwise called "Cleanshield" in Africa, through 50yrs of research. A natural liquid alkaline of 11.2 pH value, which is over 30,000 times higher than the neutral value of pH scale. He is now an healthy old man in his 90's.

So, while we drink water each day, we should also consider our body water pH level.

Good morning great people!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Me wey b horse grin
I hope its nt bad to drink too much?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by GentleMoney: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Nice!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by mrprestige(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Op thanks for this awesome post. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by QueenKhaliesie(f): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2018
thanks for the reminder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by 8stargeneral: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Wht about replacing it with beer since all are liquid grin grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Radicalface: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Hoodbilonia:

for the day or anytime wer yur chop finish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Radicalface: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Hoodbilonia:

for the day or anytime wer yur chop finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by myproperty(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2018
Diso60090:

What about coke?

no wonder! I am quite sorry. I never knew you were on coke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water by Opinionated: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2018
Water is good but too much of it will make you pee unnecessarily.

See 5 Exciting Ways to Stay Hydrated Besides Water

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Staff Slumps And Dies In Lagos / Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.