Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened (82627 Views)

Suspected Thief Tries To Inject A Sales Girl With An Insecticide In Oyo(video) / Armed Robber Caught While Withdrawing Money With Victim's ATM Card In Enugu / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Abdulazeez99: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2018
A man identified as Julius was almost beaten to death by the mob after he was caught trying to have sex with the lady she went to rob at her home in Delta state.

According to reports, the lady who left her door opened was sleeping when the thief entered her room to steal her phone narrated that in her sleep, she felt it that someone is romancing her, which makes her to wake up from her sleep while she started shouting thief.

It was learnt that as the thief ran out of her room and was about to escape through Azigbo lane, he was caught and beaten by mobs who ran after him after the lady shout for help.

It was gathered that the victim (who wore red singlet) in the attached picture was sick and slept off after taking the drugs that were prescribed for her by a doctor but was unfortunate to being woken up due to the romance by the thief who tried to steal her phone.

Some people on Facebook who claim to know the said thief are saying he is mentally unstable, this claim is yet to be verified.

https://www.torimill.co/news/9904/thief-tries-to-have-sex-with-his-victim-while-she-was-sleeping-then-this-happened-photos.html

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by adecz: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2018
grin

You wan steal furck,

instead of doing 'it' quietly,
release & take off,

you decided to even be romancing,
kissing & sucking breast as if na your olosho.

Wéré,
Oloshi, olodo!! angry angry sad angry

201 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by gaby(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2018
The thief took it personally, He's still an apprentice God be praised. No time for him to graduate and become a full time menace to society.

Ole

Enjoy my siggy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by koolaid87: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2018
The first commenter is a slow poke

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Auxtin85(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I see no reason why an asahwo should complain about being romanced by a thief.

After all, its what she most definitely witness everyday in a brothel. They sleep with people from all works of life. Okada riders, ritualist, thugs, hemp smokers, hired killers and armed robbers.

If you've ever visited some of the most notorious ashawo joints in Lagos like small kuramo, ndokwa and ipodo, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

You must be a regular visitor to those joints. Lol you don blow your cover open. If you are truly a lady you must have worked there before

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by mungoparks: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2018
his psyche change onces,woman?hmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by sotall(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Yelutide: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Hand him over the the police. Say No to Jungle Justice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by BonkoINC: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Believe these bloggers at your peril.

13 Likes

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Hopebringer: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2018
On another version of.this.post it.said he caressed her leg and she woke up and.raised alarm!

Now this version says he tried to have sex with her? Why are the mods doing this ?

It has gotten to a point I don't believe any news I read here on nairaland anymore as it's all mostly lies and exaggeration

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Primusinterpares(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2018
na wa ... end shall never wonder

1 Like

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Chiefpriest1(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Which kind blogger be this sef? Omo, see grammar.

As for that so-called azubuike, your brain needs resetting?
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Jay5mie: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2018
undecided
ChiefAzubuike:

After all, its what she most definitely witness everyday in a brothel. They sleep with people from all works of life. Okada riders, ritualist, thugs, hemp smokers, hired killers and armed robbers.

If you've ever visited some of the most notorious ashawo joints in Lagos like small kuramo, ndokwa and ipodo, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

STFU oloshi

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by datola: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Okay
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by wintersnow(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2018
grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by davodyguy: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

correct

expert

7 Likes

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Nightmareo07: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Hm
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Rexnegro(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2018
misplace of priority, u want steal at the same time pipe victim?
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by indoorscholar(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Abdulazeez99:
A man identified as Julius was almost beaten to death by the mob after he was caught trying to have sex with the lady she went to rob at her home in Delta state.

According to reports, the lady who left her door opened was sleeping when the thief entered her room to steal her phone narrated that in her sleep, she felt it that someone is romancing her, which makes her to wake up from her sleep while she started shouting thief.

It was learnt that as the thief ran out of her room and was about to escape through Azigbo lane, he was caught and beaten by mobs who ran after him after the lady shout for help.

It was gathered that the victim (who wore red singlet) in the attached picture was sick and slept off after taking the drugs that were prescribed for her by a doctor but was unfortunate to being woken up due to the romance by the thief who tried to steal her phone.

Some people on Facebook who claim to know the said thief are saying he is mentally unstable, this claim is yet to be verified.

https://www.torimill.co/news/9904/thief-tries-to-have-sex-with-his-victim-while-she-was-sleeping-then-this-happened-photos.html

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by itswell1: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You know small kuramo @ jakande , shows how versatile you are!

3 Likes

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Administration1: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2018
Be very careful of Ashawo girls ooo,

If you carry Olosho, make sure say u record am as she dey collect the part-payment, because if there is a probelm, she fit dey shoutthief, and na so some guys go take carry you do Suya

4 Likes

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by leesha(f): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2018
Rip English! All these wanna be bloggers are making my eyes water with their news. No one can write good english again? Mehn...

7 Likes

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Babalawosisfake: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2018
The post didn't say d woman is an ashawo.
ChiefAzubuike:

6 Likes

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Basseybruce: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2018
All the days for the thief, just one day for the owner.....

Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by nwakibie3(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2018
NCAN over to you grin grin
Re: Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened by Yello1(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2018
The kinda news one read on social media dis days will make d most melancholic person laugh. Naija youth can misplaced priority for leisure ehennn! To steal e no fit to romance e no still fit, double loser! Thank God he was caught he for dey terrorise d environ again!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.