Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,131 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Where To Promote Cpa Offers For Good Clicks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where To Promote Cpa Offers For Good Clicks (426 Views)

CPA OFFERS LEADS NEEDED.... Come In If You Can Provide Targeted LEADS. / Promote Cpa Offers Without A Website Easily / Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Promote Cpa Offers For Good Clicks by bennaz(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2018
I'm in search of forums like nairaland in the Uk, USA or Canada that I can place ads to promote my cpa offers. Or any simple strategies or any ligit free/paid ads posting sites that can promote with good clicks/conversations.
Please fam if you know of any, kindly drop in the comment box.

Mod abeg help a brother and push to fp
Re: Where To Promote Cpa Offers For Good Clicks by steveDpro: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
try this ad network
Re: Where To Promote Cpa Offers For Good Clicks by TheStrongest: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
bennaz:
I'm in search of forums like nairaland in the Uk, USA or Canada that I can place ads to promote my cpa offers. Or any simple strategies or any ligit free/paid ads posting sites that can promote with good clicks/conversations.
Please fam if you know of any, kindly drop in the comment box.

Mod abeg help a brother and push to fp
Instagram.. Quora.. Your conversion depends on more than the traffic source, Your Landing page plays a very very important role in that...
Your question is too broad. Your search should be forums that are related to your niches, not general forums....
Blog commenting also works... Facebook works too..
Re: Where To Promote Cpa Offers For Good Clicks by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
Verified US adsense for sale pm me if interested
Re: Where To Promote Cpa Offers For Good Clicks by Gazzy88(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
yaksnet:
nobody will PM you. That's how ibeh john has been scamming nairalanders.
Re: Where To Promote Cpa Offers For Good Clicks by bennaz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
yaksnet:
I'm a newbie pls
What's us Adsense account?

1 Like

Re: Where To Promote Cpa Offers For Good Clicks by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
bennaz:

I'm a newbie pls
What's us Adsense account?
google can help

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give Make Money Online Related 69000 Articles For 5k / Are You In Need Of A SEO Expert For Your Blog? / How To Publish A Post For Free On Talkyourown.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.