Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks (8508 Views)

Does Google Adsense Pay When Ads Are Clicked On A Blog Or Even When Viewed? / I Will Build High Cpc Admob Impression And Clicks App / Pls Help... My Adsense Ads Are Not Displaying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by chinavs9ja(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
If you do not get good conversion of your ad on Facebook this time, this article will suit you. This article identifies four main reasons why a paid ad on social media does not work. Not only that, but also what you can do to get a good result with your paid ad. Of course, it is not fair to spend a lot of money on advertising, and there is no benefit.

You Do Not Understand Your Target Consumer
Your paid social media campaigns will only run if you reach your target audience. Successful campaigns are created from multiple persuasive presentations or sales outlets and must be directed to the ideal and objective person. Social advertising does not work on a large scale. Companies developing social media campaigns need to understand their target audience and set effective goals for reaching those consumers.
Are you trying to contact customers based on your site who might visit your store or suppliers? Or promote your products and services across the country to serve interested niche audiences?
Understanding your audience, using social networks and the type of content you like is the key to success in social media advertising.

You Do Not Use Images With Good Graphics
You should know that an image with pale graphics will not make you click. Another thing is that if the logos or images you use in your campaigns are not related to your offer, your ads on Facebook will certainly not generate leads or traffic.

Your Ads Are Missing Incentives
One of the reasons your ads are not communicating with social media users is the lack of incentives. If you do not give a compelling reason to visit your website or learn more about your offers, this will never spark the enthusiasm you need for your growth.
To reverse the impact of low-impact ads, look for a way to upgrade them and use photos, special offers, and clear phrases that will prevent people from ignoring your ads.

You publish Ads In Bad Timing
In addition to the design or distribution of CTA, your social media ads may not interact because users are not online when they advertise. Syncing your social ads can make a difference by creating leads on platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.

Of course, advertising in social networks during the main advertising periods. Usually weekdays from 13 hours. At 4 pm, it costs more than advertising at other times, like the weekend ... but it's for a good reason. Advertising costs more in these times because it is worth more. In this case, new clicks and opportunities are more important.

Source: https://chiwapz.com/reasons-why-your-facebook-ads-is-not-getting-clicks/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by puredigital(f): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Informative! Those that always complain that people don't click their ads will learn. It is not magic for people to click ads, it requires skills. lalasticlala, other mod this deserves front page
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by chinavs9ja(m): 4:50am On Mar 02, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by Richdad50(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2019
Why call him? Is he your father?
chinavs9ja:
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by DontLeaveTown: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2019

Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by Tolzeal(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Another Good reason would be setting low budget for restricted GEO. You ads get approved but wouldn't serve the audience.
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by slawomir: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by Jacktheripper: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Who facebook ads epp.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by kay29000(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2019
I need a good alternative to Facebook Ads. Anyone have any ideas?
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by stellasenior: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2019
I see
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by Richardingwe(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2019
concepthot:
very good info. been having same problem with my ads on fb

how do you even do it?
Tried to do it but Facebook rejected my card.
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by sophiathefirst: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2019
kay29000:
I need a good alternative to Facebook Ads. Anyone have any ideas?
I think WhatsApp Ads

1 Like

Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by Creampro: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2019
Experience with facebook advertising shows that Facebook ads with Nigerian bank cards in use as payment gets very poor quality clicks and sales leads on the ads while those of foreign bank cards in use for payment gets high quality ads click and sales lead from everywhere leading to purchases.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by HARDDON: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Some people do nothing. Just post quality / seo optimized contents and go to sleep.
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by kay29000(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2019
sophiathefirst:

I think WhatsApp Ads

Hmm..Are they functional now? I heard about it some time back, but i haven't seen any form of ads on my whatsapp so far.
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by LilTony: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2019
Please how can i get a verified facebook account that won't get disabled?
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by chinavs9ja(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Richdad50:
Why call him? Is he your father?
He is my bro...kill yourself cool
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by Richdad50(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Weak! Any small thing you will be crying Lalasticlala as if you are crying for milk.
chinavs9ja:

He is my bro...kill yourself cool
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by Cyberleets: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Before 500 Naira can get u upto 400 likes on your Facebook page but now 500 Naira only gives u 70 -100 likes
Re: Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks by chinavs9ja(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Richdad50:
Weak! Any small thing you will be crying Lalasticlala as if you are crying for milk.
So you want me to call Richdad50 grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Drive Traffic From Forums To Your Blog / The Most Influential Nigerians On Twitter / 5 Categories Of Bloggers In Nigeria. Which One Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.