Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen (44495 Views)

If You Were Their Mom, What Would Be Your Decision On This Issue? / Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Good, I thought it happen in my precious country grin
Azin... You need to see how i rushed to open the thread thinking it was in Nigeria

I for bend.

1 Like

Re: Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen by DemonUnderSiege: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
Good for them.

Still here searching for a glimmer of hope for PDP in the next election tho. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen by SoworeJimoh: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Ha. Zoo you mean grin
Re: Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen by Holak: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
diebuhari1:
That car is bad luck. Hope they haven't brought back cancer to their family.
How else do your explain every owner of the car having to sell it to treat cancer?

That is the way Africans think. Over there, they dont think like that
Re: Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen by BigbamoAYO(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Maurz:
Ha. Zoo you mean grin
Ur brain is paining u, is Zoo a country
Re: Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
Ur brain is paining u, is Zoo a country
if you don't know, all the cows in your precious country matters more than your miserable life, you lame nonentity
Re: Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen by egobetatoday: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
tushd:
At least a thread of Dad being praised

Dads are always the unsung heroes

musicians hardly sings about them
children hardly praise them

shutout to the true dads out there, always hiding the pains

likes for the fathers

well, from what I have observed over the years just like this thread, children from homes where the husband loves and display affection towards his wife are usually the most loved among the parents. I dont know why. I have a lecturer older-friend (55yrs or so) who still talks fondly about his late father. I've heard so much about his father and nothing on his mom.

1 Like

Re: Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen by Bambambiglo: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
kneehighbootz:

Just go and k.ee yourself abeg. Your stupidity is out of this world.

I can bet I'm much wiser than the rogue that fathered you. Animal
Re: Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen by begwong: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
I thought same too.. Lol
Re: Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen by bukatyne(f): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
tushd:
At least a thread of Dad being praised

Dads are always the unsung heroes

musicians hardly sings about them
children hardly praise them

shutout to the true dads out there, always hiding the pains

likes for the fathers

This thread proves my point.

If a father is good, he will reap the benefits.

He has obviously shown his wife and children so much love that they can persuade the daughter's boyfriend to join them to get the car.

You can't sow the wind and not expect to reap the whirlwind.

Men, your children are watching.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? / Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.