Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

#Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others (50250 Views)

AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Step Out In Blue Outfits, Balance Work With Family / AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wow..... So you mumu like this
Congrats

udemzy101:
This Ebuka and agbada sef, is he not proud of where he comes from?

Abi Ebuka na him nick name?
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by biosystech: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

i just reported this for derailing and spamming
LOL! You are free sir! smiley
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by YouareaBITCH(f): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
udemzy101:
This Ebuka and agbada sef, is he not proud of where he comes from?

Abi Ebuka na him nick name?

Is it just agbada uv seen him wearing? or u just want to bring in tribal war into something that doesnt warrant it?
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by seunfly: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
JIDEproudAFONJA:
I cannot forget the curses i received the day my Agbada, mistakenly fell and poured away mama Tolu's pot of Ewodu soup.

This guy will not kill somebody with laughter.
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by DemonUnderSiege: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
itspzpics:
Ohhh sweet boiz

Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by millhouse: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
All they have to offer ... smweew
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by sophiathefirst: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
My baby lexy already going place. She is hosting the red carpet for this merry men events. More hosting baby. Dreamt that u will present an award at the amvca and like boom it happened. So happy for u, this is the dream I had for u and also it dreams too. kiss kiss

Anyway Ebuka for win and may be Tobi too
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by vidmate: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Vidmate app in easily available for any kind of operating systems. So if you would like to download Vidmate app then it is very easy and quite a simple process.If you know the basic process how to download and install the Vidmate app in your device then it will be very easy for you to use the app when it is once available on your device. Vidmate app is available completely for free of cost and it is very much compatible with any type of device. The procedure to download and install the Vidmate app in your device is as follows.Vidmate APK will help you in downloading the Vidmate app very quickly. The steps given here will show you how to download the Vidmate APK.
[url="https://www.vidmate.website"]vidmate[/url]
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by enemyofprogress: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rubbish
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
i just reported this for derailing and spamming
Lolzz
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Is it just agbada uv seen him wearing? or u just want to bring in tribal war into something that doesnt warrant it?

Yeah the only native attire he wears is Agbada.

If you see it as a tribal war, well that's your opinion. I'm just surprise that I haven't seen him with his own native attire other than agbada.
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
lokomilo:

Wow..... So you mumu like this
Congrats

I'll let this pass.
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Quidquopro:

Piggiyeasternrs amaka... grin

Keep displaying your ignorant online, you think everyone is from the east in Nigeria huh.
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
udemzy101:

Yeah the only native attire he wears is Agbada.

If you see it as a tribal war, well that's your opinion. I'm just surprise that I haven't seen him with his own native attire other than agbada.

Stop hating and get your facts straight

Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
udemzy101:

I'll let this pass.

Mmm.... U be gentle pelsin cheesy wink smiley

Sorry grin
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Stop hating and get your facts straight

Shut up please.
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by folake4u(f): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
RMD and Ramsey Nouah for the win.
Fine men smiley
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by YouareaBITCH(f): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
udemzy101:

Shut up please.

E pain you Chai.
I won't,come shut it.
Re: #Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

E pain you Chai.
I won't,come shut it.

LOL.. Just carry your wahala go abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart / Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.